[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my ass kicked by my heavier jiu jitsu trained police cousin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1477968451856.jpg (444KB, 706x992px) Image search: [Google]
1477968451856.jpg
444KB, 706x992px
We were just bullshitting around, and I ended up losing. Getting man-handled hurts and it fucking sucks. My body is still aching and bruised.

I have NO grappling gyms in my small city. Is there ANY way I can learn this by myself?
>>
>>40527425
Doesn't have to be jiu-jitsu, did you look into Judo or western (catch, Greco, whatever) wrestling?
>>
>>40527425
pipebomb!
>>
>>40527425
You can practice techniques by yourself. But to make them useful you absolutely need to practice them with others that are actually trying. The classes are more for learning discipline and getting a decent workout using their equipment. In reality all you need is to have a sparring partner. Or multiple that you can rotate between is optimal, since once you figure out one persons moves you can go and learn a whole new technique against another opponent since they Will haave an entirely different skill set.
>>
>>40527425
You'll never be able to grapple with anyone decent unless you have live training partners. There's a reason Gracie Blue Belt(tm)s are a meme. Just accept your inferiority in this aspect of fighting unless there's a gym you can go to.
>>
Is there ANY way I can lift weights if I don't have access to weights?
>>
>>40527624
no retard.

if you can't access them you can't lift them
>>
Just learn boxing and hit the fuck when they try to grab you.
>>
>>40527624
...your body?...
>>
>>40527463
No..no gyms in my area, I'm in a small ass town.
>>
>jiu jitsu
tip top fucking kek
Learn boxing.
Jiu jitsu is for posing faggots.
>>
>>40528337
The joint locks and joint locks escapes are usefull to know. Other than that I fully agree learn boxing or another primarily striking martial art.
>>
>>40527425
it's called running away. there are treadmills at most gyms to help you train in running away.
>>
>>40527630
this level of retardation is the reason i still come to these boards.
bravo sir, there was no bait, but you still bit.
>>
>>40527640
>>40528337
Art "One Glove" Jimmerson
>>
>>40528550
You sound like the kind of person who should kill himself.
>>
File: get_a_load_of_this_faggot.jpg (10KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
get_a_load_of_this_faggot.jpg
10KB, 220x304px
>>40528625
Fuck do americans really do that IRL? Can't you just let it go and admit you're kind of dumb?
>>
>>40528547
>be at party
>drunk asshole picks a fight because you rubbed his ass the wrong way when passing through
>attempt the run away maneuver
>thick crowd blocks your path

smartest poster on /fit/, everyone.
>>
File: 1486676810349.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486676810349.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>40528337
>be me
>submission grappler, no striker at all
>want to do mma fight
>opponent has 9 wins 0 losses
>round 1 rear naked choke
dyel?

have some high test brethren
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.