[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: idk.gif (579KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
idk.gif
579KB, 500x386px
srs
>>
Whatever you don't have
>>
>>40527038
anyone but you if you have to ask that question lmao
>>
to be told no
>>
File: IMG_4036.jpg (23KB, 443x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4036.jpg
23KB, 443x244px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYlPhFj_3T0
>>
File: 1-carbon-fiber-fedora-hat.jpg (82KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1-carbon-fiber-fedora-hat.jpg
82KB, 980x735px
>>40527059
>>
>>40527038
What they can't get.
Give them nothing and they want something from you.
>>
>>40527038
you
>>
>>40527038
for you to live a life with confidence and disregard for obsessing over what it is women want.

just be a good, stand up guy that people want to be around and i assure you the ladies will follow.

hygiene, aesthetics, money only get you higher tier women.

any slob can get a girl as long as he doesn't obsess over it, posting threads like what do women want.

honestly, learn to cook, play an instrument, be knowledgeable about a few things, have interests, music tastes, read a book often, know how to have a conversation that is both light and serious.
>>
A man that lives for himself, not some beta that trys to please every women he meets
>>
>>40527038
Status
>>
>>40527038
dude you are gonna have a lonely life if you care what women want
>>
'a pretty face' is the answer people that don't care if your feeling are hurt are going to give you

they're correct
>>
>>40527038
There are some interesting answers in this thread but I'm going to tell you the baseline. Everything else said in the thread so far is dependent on this.

You have to be able to talk. Not just to state something, but to be able to sell other people whatever you're talking about. I've seen women fall for some outright shitty people, and it's always because they're quick tongued.

The funny thing is, they aren't even that smart, and definitely aren't responsible. One of the guys doesn't even have teeth. But they can say things that sound clever on the surface before whoever they're talking to can get a word in edgewise.

Society right now values intelligence (good) but can't differentiate intelligence from clever wording (terrible). And since 4chan is all autists, we're too literal. People - women, men, whoever - don't want literal. They want clever, and to reinforce their own prejudices.

>>40527277
>hygiene, aesthetics, money only get you higher tier women.

Yes. Once you can talk to women, looking good just gets you better women. But it all falls on being able to talk. Everything else is secondary.
>>
It's really a well kept secret but I'm feeling generous today so I'll tell you.
The envy of our girlfriends
Calorie-free wine and cake :^)
>>
File: really nigga.png (94KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.png
94KB, 192x187px
>>40527233
>he lifts for girls
>>
>six pack
>jacked body
>carefree attitude doesn't care about diet eats pizza
>giant dick
>7 orgasms a night from you
>house on the hill with a view
>vacations
>range rover
>access to black card
>nice restaurants 5 days a week
>social status
>father material
>not uptight

Give her all this and she'll only cheat on you a couple times in your marriage
>>
A bunch of gold beets, an over-the-door jewelry organizer, a running jacket made of wicking fabric and an olive tree.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.