[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: FMBW_Beers_Phuket-Lager-300x300.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
FMBW_Beers_Phuket-Lager-300x300.png
54KB, 300x300px
boys, if alcohol is 7cal/g and carbs/protein are 4ca;/g, should i ALSO be counting those calories towards my daily intake? is that standard practice? for instance, if my beer is 120cals, do i then also add the other 70cals from the 10g of alcohol in the serving?
>>
you need to count the calories from my cock first
>>
Well count the calories on the label, then add the macros to your total for the day. Of course there are calories in alcohol so you need to count them
>>
>>40522004
btw only a couple days into cutting, manually keeping track in a notepad, but is there a good program? one of the ones i tried from the sticky was shit
>>
>>40522033
Which one did you use? I think myfitnesspal is great.

If your beer says 120 calories on the label then that's what it has, including the alcohol content
>>
>>40521969
What country are you in? Label laws are different.

If you're in the US, do what this guy says: >>40522004

As far as counting goes, I do it with Excel, but if you want an app you could try Fat Secret.
>>
>>40522278
This is what I was hoping was the case. Does the same rule apply for protein powder too?
>>
>>40522417
Yes. If you do the math for the fat, carbs, and protein you will get the total calories. Of course everything is rounded.
>>
File: IMG_1045.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>40522460
For example my ON double rich chocolate

Says 120 calories

Math
Carbs+protein 27
27*4 = 108
Fat 1*9 = 9

108+9 = 117

117 rounded is 120 calories
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.