[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you guys stick to a cut? every time i go to the gym i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fat-vs-muscles.jpg (25KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
fat-vs-muscles.jpg
25KB, 800x450px
how do you guys stick to a cut? every time i go to the gym i just give in and eat above maint. i'm not really fat and currently at around 18% bf but i want to get down to around 10 and it's killing me
>>
>>40521288
if you're that weak willed then don't adjust at all for the amount of exercise. Do the exercise but eat the same as you would have without it.
>>
>>40521310
it's just that i feel like shit if i eat under my tdee. if i do more cardio i'll just eat that much more
>>
>>40521310
>eat the same as you would have
you mean maintenance? that's what he said

try to do this, OP. when you get mad cravings set a timer for 30 minutes. in that time drink some water (ice water works best for me) and wait it out. when the timer goes off reevaluate your hunger. if you must eat, then have some pickles, rice cakes, anything zero to low calorie. putting that buffer on giving in can help curtail your cravings.
>>
>>40521340
friend suggested to eat raw broccoli and drink lots of water when i get hungry so similar to what you said. i'll try that
>>
i was loosing weight pretty well last few weeks but ate way too much today :(
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.