[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I remain /fit/ and honor the upcoming Lent? That means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 55a2c7a113654c5ca3d513b33e1ab97.jpg (170KB, 680x879px) Image search: [Google]
55a2c7a113654c5ca3d513b33e1ab97.jpg
170KB, 680x879px
How can I remain /fit/ and honor the upcoming Lent? That means only one meal a day after sundown except on Sundays until Easter.
>>
In that one meal make sure to get 250 grams of protein and atleast 3k calories. Ur gonna make it brah.
>>
>>40518264
Got the same problem here brother.
>>
>>40518264
I think you have your religions confused. Islam is the nighttime eating one. Christianity is just the no meat on Fridays thing.
>>
>>40518344
Plus give up something you like eating like candy. Also, being Irish, our priest will get a dispensation for the parish to eat corned beef on St. Paddys.
>>
>>40518344
The no meat on Fridays is still a thing for traditional Catholicism. So was a strictly observed Lent with one meal after sundown. It's meant to be a form of penance for one's own sins and the sins of the world, as well as an imitation of Christ's 40 days of fasting in the desert. That being said, hardly anyone practices them anymore because we live in very weak, sissified times.
>>
>>40518421

It is also a period of self improvement, discipline, and fasting.

Truly one of the great seasons by /fit/ standards.
>>
>>40518264
Bacon

Massive amounts of protein and energy in a single sauce, 400g is 2000kcal and 148g of protein
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.