[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw binge eating disorder Ill never be lean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1478405648523.png (547KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1478405648523.png
547KB, 540x416px
>tfw binge eating disorder

Ill never be lean
>>
Is that a made up term for fatties who can't stop eating?
>>
Avoiding high GI foods helped me beat it even more so when really hungry.
>>
why is this cat always so sad
>>
had a problem where i would eat clean and well under maintenance caloric intake for 6 days out of the week, but would destroy at least two pizzas and other garbage because i could on the last day.

its been 2 years since ive had a pizza or soda, just get through the week once and the rest is easy man.
>>
>>40514263
drop all sugar, if you feel the need to binge, do it on healthy foods at least. Over time your appetite should go down, stomach smaller, etc. and will be better off.
>>
I do this but it's not a disorder, it's just a lack of discipline

Meditate and eat properly and it get's a lot easier. Also cut out processed foods.
>>
>>40514263
Fix your mind before fixing your body. Antidepressants, therapy, meditations, whatever helps.
>>
>>40514834
>Fix your mind before fixing your body

This is retarded. The mind is part of the body and the brain is an organ like any other. The way you fix depression is by exercise, diet, sunshine, sleep and social interaction because that's also the way you fix the body.
>>
>>40514263
Made up term to sell drugs. Quit being a fat fuck and learn some self control.
>>
>>40514859
>t. psychology is bullshit
Brain is complicated m8, that's why sometimes it needs a separate approach.
>>
>tfw binge and purge master race
>tfw when I wear my effluvium thinning hair with pride
>>
>>40514892
Not saying there aren't real disorders and problems, but way too many people just use self-diagnosed psychological problems as another excuse to avoid doing anything that makes them uncomfortable. The best treatment for most minor psychological shit is to stop being a twat and just face whatever it is you're having problems with.

t. former depressed, video game addicted fatty
>>
>>40514888
I'm not fat though, just not as defined as I'd like to be
>>
>>40515020
Yes, of course. Most of this shit is not a disease in the sense of "something you have no control over". But then again, to stop being a twat and just face your problems your psychological state first needs to change in a certain way. That may be achieved through luck (when random external stimuli get right and you finally snap out of years of whatever shit you was in), but that may also be achieved through more coherent approach, be it professional help or meditations (both work in my experience, if not overnight). That was the point.
>>
>>40515117
Meditation for sure, because its something you're putting work into yourself to improve yourself, which is the start of not being a twat. Professional help maybe, if they help you see things in a different way or guide you to evaluate yourself, but not helpful if they are just another way to comfort yourself.

I more had issue with fixing your mind first. Its such a long process, and is never truly completed, so its better just to start taking action in the real world as well. Otherwise, you fall into the trap of chasing mental improvement and motivation until you feel "done" or "ready" and wasting time making no progress in the other areas you want to change.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.