[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing steroids, and pumping yourself with oil is the same as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pig.gif (949KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
pig.gif
949KB, 500x280px
Doing steroids, and pumping yourself with oil is the same as women getting fake tits and ass implants. It's gross and gay.
Prove me wrong.
>>
Such an enlightened thinker. Wow. Thanks for this gem, op
>>
even with steroids you have to eat right and work out hard. i saw a progress pic of a guy doing a 600 test e cycle 12 wks. and hes gained like 3 pounds. he even stated he didnt change hsi eating habits. faggot thought he was impressive. idk if anyone has the pic. it was quite pathetic. nattys make more progress than that guy did.
and with plastic surgery you put not effort. you just go under the knife. wake up and have tits/ ass.
there ya go OP you can go kys now.
>>
>>40511293
You still have to eat right with fake tits and ass otherwise you e d up a fat Fuck with fake tits and ass
>>
>>40511308
do you really think its harder to lose weight than build muscle. even with steroids you have to eat 1.5lbs of protein per lean pound of muscle. and shovel insane amount of food into your stomache ( pro tip not mc donalds) hell you have to eat more when on steroids if you want to take full advantage of it.
eating celery, and not lifting a single weight is living life on easy mode. girls have to do literaly nothing to remain thin but eat less let alone if they have fake tits and ass. you either know absolutley nothing about weightlifting or are a dumb grill and know nothing about lifting and fitness.
>>
>>40511255
Oil yes, steroids no. The muscle you get from roids is real and you'll keep most of it if you do your PCT.
>>
>>40511255
I agree
>>
How does oil even enter into this conversation? That shit turns you into a hideous monster and only completely insane people use it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.