[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /untermensch/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: JUST.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>be a depressed shrivelled ghoul of a man at 5'7 DYEL mode
>can't bench or squat 1 pl8
>eating so much protein my ass burns day long
>takes 2 weeks to increase a lift by 5 pounds
>DOMS last 1 week every time
>no manlet gains

JUST
>>
>>40511108

>I havn't been sticking to something long enough to see results yet
>I want results
>weh

That's what you sound like OP, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>40511108
>>takes 2 weeks to increase a lift by 5 pounds
that adds up to quite a lot over the course of a year. keep at it
>>
I would be ecstatic if I could add 5lbs every 2 weeks.
>>
>>40511146
I thought that was garbage at this level?
>>
>>40511171
Well, it's not amazing but progress is progress. The mistake I made when I started lifting was adding too much weight too fast. I ended up having shit form and having to deload multiple times.
>>
>>40511108
Your doms may last longer if youre not making recovery your life. Get yourself a foam roller and google how to use it. Theyre easy to use and are key to recovery. Spend time stretching each and every night before bed. Make sure you eat right obvi. Maybe supps could help you like bcaas.

You lift when youre at the gym for two hours. Recover the next 22. Eat. Sleep. Stretch.

Dont focus on your progress, focus on your dedication. With dedication comes progress. Never quit.
>>
>>40511405
Oh yeah im 5'6 and started with shit lifts but made it to lmao2pl8 bench and double my body weight on squat 1rm in my first year natty.
>>
>>40511108

Look of Pavels training philosophy. If you are constantly getting doms I found this type of training routine to basically ensure you never get doms again. Plus mad gainz
>>
>>40511183
I made the same mistake As long as you're making progress don't sweat too much. Remember that the progress described in SS is the result of eating 6000kcal a day and basically trying to become a fatass powerlifter. If you're not trying to get fat the gains will be slow. Just stick with it, and focus on form.
>>
>>40511454
>plus mad gainz
I am not so sure about this part m9.
>>
>>40511108
your form or diet sucks
>>
>>40511607
When you're family tries to feed you fuckin 5000 calories a day and you lift to burn those calories, I assure you, you can make some mad gainz
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.