[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

paying UP TO $1000AUD for a meal plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (254KB, 1571x1018px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 1571x1018px
Can an Australian write up a 7 day meal plan for me? In word document format not table format.

I am an r9ker so it has to have precise instructions included in the meal plan like you're writing to a idiot.
I will also need food management instructions, in other words I need instructions on meal&food preparing&storage.
I also need instructions on how I can meal prep in ways that makes it efficient so as to use as little time as possible for the same results.

Taking reference from the pic the meal plan will have:
Breakfast + Side dish
Lunch + Side dish
Dinner + Side dish
And snack and desert

Regarding food. You are to link me recipes. You can provide your own if they are good enough. By good enough I mean they are both nutritous and a pleasure to eat.

You are to send me a quick draft which simply involves what kind of dish above you would choose for me so I can make a rough idea of your tastes and whether it aligns to mine. So looking above you will provide 8 recipe links or you can include some of your own pasted into a word document format provided. So the goal of e draft is only to see your recipe selection to determine compatibility.

Calorie counting is irrelevant. I am a skelly but I am looking for food which will make me feel healthier and better about myself. Vague examples include, legume meals, seafood side dish, flaxseed cake desert,maybe even a ginseng based soup as a side dish.

I am willing to pay UP TO $1000 Australian dollars, you are to negotiate the price as the meal plan progresses. $1000 is simply the maximum I will pay and that depends on the quality of your work.

Contact me via email or post your contact details.
[email protected].

Wire transfer. If you want a different method of transfer I'll need to hear your reason.
>>
>$1000 Australian dollars
How much kangaroo steak can I buy with this?
>>
Is no one on fit good enough
>>
File: Delet yourself.gif (663KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Delet yourself.gif
663KB, 480x360px
>>40508914
Here's your meal plan:

Count your fucking macros.

Give me money.
>>
Morning Tucker:
Weetbix, how many do you do?
Glass of Milo
Spoonful of vegemite

Midday Tucker:
Banga sanga
1 whole beetroot
3cc test

Arvo Tucker:
Have an avo
Protein infused beer

Night Tucker:
Kanga steak
Protein infused beer
Wiggity grub

Small tucker:
Fairy bread
>>
>>40509152
I grew up on this diet
>>
>>40508914
For $100 a day I'll live in with you for a week and show you how to eat and cook properly....

Please, I can't afford rent this week.
>>
if this isn't a troll then u're retarded, with 1k dollars u cud get meal planning and a workout routine and maybe even some time on the phone with an ex-ifbb pro or any fitness model there is
>>
>>40509337
>implying you're from Sydney
>>
>>40509356
Only 900km north

Luckily it falls inside of my 500 mile and 500 more policy... Thisistotallylegitplzhiremeandpayforplaneticket
>>
>>40509346
I don't know man. I thought about asking personal trainers. But these people have jobs and shit. Do they even have time to write out a comprehensive meal plan which also goes into food managements e.g. Efficiency, storage, technique, space management.

And I regarding pros, I doubt I'm worth their time. And even if I pay them. A large part of the money goes to the prestige of receiving a meal plan from a pro rare than the quality of the meal plan itself.
>>
>>40509371
I was hoping you would've proven me wrong
>>
>>40509152
>wiggity grub
Shit son where do you do you shopping? That rotten log up the back of your property?
>>
Good and Cheap: Eat Well on $4/Day

I constantly shill this book. It's free. Get it.

You don't need fancy recipes and shit just go to the store and buy an amount of vegetables. Search online on how to either roast/saute/mash and try to eat them all before you go shopping again. Try and make 1-2 of the recipes in the book above per week. Oats or eggs+whatever for breakfast most mornings. done
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.