[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wrist tendons???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (9KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 240x320px
Hi /fit/. I am a skinny guy new to lifting. I curl 25 pounds right now. I figure I should be able to wrist curl 25 lbs too, and when I do, I can lift it, but my wrist tendons feel way too tight.

What do?
>>
File: apartment equipment.png (199KB, 697x494px) Image search: [Google]
apartment equipment.png
199KB, 697x494px
>>40506758
I have those same weights.

>tfw I only have pic related and do lots of cardio on non lifting days
>tfw never gonna make it
>>
>>40506994
is doing cardio on non-lifting days bad?
>>
>>40507192
Only if it's HIIT, do LISS and just eat more to compensate for calories lost
>>
okay, but what do I do about my wrist
>>
>>40507229
How bad is HIIT cardio for gaining muscle? Is it bad just because you have to eat a lot more or does it actually fuck with your gains?
>>
>>40507442
It doesn't. HIIT will allow you to burn off fat while retaining muscle through lifting.
>>
>>40506758
Grab lightest barbell. put your wrists at the edge of the bench. Flick the barbell up and down. Do 5 sets 25 and trust me. Youll murder your forearms and get forearm gains.
>>
>>40507397
No lifts can increase your wrist size. Just learn to be happy with that part of your body.
>>
>>40508103

Heavy deadlifts will increase your wrist size.
They'll also give you forearm gains if you hold at the top for a few seconds and lower under control (ie not a drop, not some slow assed BS, but down with some resistance on the eccentric)

Two nice accessories for the wrist/forearms are to roll the wrist during the curl. So using a normal grip, come up and stop at parallel to the floor, do a wrist curl, finish curl, then on the eccentric do another wrist curl. bonus points if you lower with the reverse grip you started with so you hit all over

Easier are plate curls. These are easiest with grip plates, but anything with enough of a ridge is usable. Doing these with any kind of 45 or a 25lb pancake plate without cheating is beyond most. Do them high rep; grab a pair of tens, do about 10-15 on one side, then the other. No rest, just keep at it until the burn turns you hands to claws
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.