[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ketosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Meal-replacement.jpg (27KB, 362x200px) Image search: [Google]
Meal-replacement.jpg
27KB, 362x200px
I'm a thicc boy. 184cm tall, was 165kg, (74kg muscle mass), over 50% bodyfat.

I'd never tried to diet before in my life. Was content to be fat forever until I died. Girlfriend started crying suddenly during a convo at the start of the year saying she worried about my health so I was like alright guess I'd better do something about it.

Signed up for gastric bypass surgery. Getting it next year in Feb. Saw a dietician a few weeks ago, and she put me on a keto diet. I'm drinking 4 optislim shakes a day, eating 1 microwave bag of vegetables, and taking 1 multivitamin.

That's it. My breath smells like shit because I'm in ketosis though so I'm also constantly chewing sugar free gum. But I'm down to 155kg already only after being on this a fortnight.

You know the main thing I've realised? I used food as entertainment, or at least entertainment enhancement. Fuck I am bored. I can't stand to sit and watch TV or movies anymore because they just feel irritating without something to constantly shove down my throat. And every time I drive past a drive-thru I feel depressed, not because I'm hungry (haven't been hungry since I entered ketosis, it's hard to force the shakes down), but because it seems like fun. Genuine fun. And suddenly driving feels so monotonous because I don't have a nice cold coke to sip on. Oh yeah, I'm only drinking water and soda water for a treat. I used to drink at least a litre of coke a day, and go through 10+ cans of red bull a week.

And I have higher energy, it's easier to get out of bed, I don't feel moody like I used to when I'd get hungry, it's genuinely been easier to go out and walk my dog around parks and shit - she's the happiest she's ever been.

But God I am bored. It's crazy. I go to bed at 11pm like a normo because without junk food there's no point staying up all night. Even video games have somehow become less appealing.
>>
>>40504894
if i'm reading this right, those shakes have almost 20g of carbs each, which is giving you too much sugar for a proper keto diet

also those shakes are a waste of money, you could replace them with eggs and cheese and probably end up even healthier comparatively

as for the sugar addiction, give it another 2-6 weeks and you should be fine and better-able to be interested in things that aren't food
>>
>>40504894
KEEP GOING
DONT BE A LITTLE BITCH
DO IT FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU LOVE HER, RIGHT?
>>
>>40504894
Listen to audiobooks in the car.
>>
>>40505107
https://www.optifast.com.au/optifast-vlcd-program/what-is-ketosis

This says it only puts you in mild ketosis.
>>
>>40505107
It's working for him, he's lost 5kg a week, no need to change any of that.
>>
>>40504894
from one extreme to another..
good luck on killing yourself, fatass
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.