[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your lifting years 2. Are you already bigger than this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

1. Your lifting years
2. Are you already bigger than this?
>>
>>40503004
11 months

Yes, except I don't have the same vascularity.
>>
>>40503004
those veins on his chest look like cancer
>>
>>40503004
Is that ian mccarthy?
>>
>>40503004
1. 1.5
2. Yes, but not as cut.
>>
1.5 years
not even close

I started out fat and didn't make much progress strength wise
I'm also a pretty small guy as it is
>>
>>40503022
post pic, liar.
>>
>>40503004

not really
>>
>>40503163
Same except I'm 6'6
>>
u mad
>>
>>40503004
No
>>
>>40503004
7 months
not even close
>>
15 months

Literally where OPs pic is in terms of strength & muscle, slightly above (maybe 4%) in bodyfat
>>
>>40503004
1. 1 year 5 months
2. Yes but I'm a lot fatter
>>
>>40503004
nope.
>>
>>40503004
the person in the pic is not big

it's vascularity, pump and low bf. look at the guys head and hands. he doesn'T have a lot of muscle mass, it's just accentuated
>>
>1. 8~ years
>2. hell no, he is way bigger than me.
t. natty lifter
lifting just isn't worth it when you don't use roids
>>
>>40503785
(You)
>>
>>40503772
>he doesn'T have a lot of muscle mass

lol
>>
File: IMG_0556.jpg (309KB, 1404x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.jpg
309KB, 1404x1599px
Less body fat but not even fucking close :(
How do I get big while staying beautiful
162 rn trying to bulk to 175
>>
>>40503772
He's where I am and I've been lifting a bit more than a year. He's not big and it's mostly low bodyfat and the angle and lighting, but he's not small

I'd put him at just passing 1/2/3/4 since that's where I am and I look very similar. I consider that as the passing mark from novice into having-a-clue-what-you're-doing mode
>>
>>40503022

so you're fat?
>>
This guy started off as super auschwitz and has bad genetics. He's been lifting for years and sadly doesn't have too much progress to show for it, but I don't think he deserved all the hate he gets. He still has a noticeable amount of muscle mass and leanness. I don't doubt that people with good genetics could get bigger and leaner than him natty, but I think people also compare him too much with fake natties.
>>
>>40503814
If you got silicone implants I'd fuck the shit out your ass
>>
>>40503836
>but I think people also compare him too much with fake natties.

Who do you find "real natties"?
>>
>>40503814

You don't get big and stay beautiful, that type of vascularity screams roided. Unless you start using roids, if you stay at a low bodyfat you're never going to get more than 16 inch arms
>>
he was on roids at one point if you look at some of his videos there was a period where he looked real damn good, went to shit, and then worked back to what he is at now. Shit got called out by jerry ward when the two of them had a feud.
>>
yes
>>
>>40503185
hes handsome but trash fashion sense
>>
>>40503185
all that fucking workout to date a girl with small tits...

Id' kill myself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.