[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots even do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hate.png (188KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
hate.png
188KB, 424x470px
>be me, a small dyel peacefully doing SS
>do 92.5kg squats
>"feels super easy, I'll hit 2pl8 by the end of the week!"
>do 40kg ohp
>"wow so easy... actually, my warmup sets used to feel like this..."
Turns out some fucking nigger swaped the usual 20kg bar with a gay-ass 15kg bar. It feels so fucking bad, I don't even feel like I deserve to eat today. Shame and guilt strangle me. I suspect my gym nemesis did it. Wish it was legal to gauge his eyes.

But that's not the point. I wanted to ask, why the fuck do you come to the gym, if you don't work at your 5RM? How can you leave the gym without rock-hard muscles after barely pushing yourself out of the hole and not feel suicidal? Why bother going somewhere and lifting some shit up if you don't feel dead-tired after?
>>
That's called muscle confusion bro and it works. And doing your 5rm every workout isn't a good idea.
>>
calm down little dyel. keep at it
>>
File: 1375874584553.jpg (78KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1375874584553.jpg
78KB, 639x595px
I even listened to some metal to motivate myself before the last set of squats, I never listened to music at the gym before. And all for nothing, holy shit. I keep repeating to myself: "It's fine, it was a workout dedicated to improving technique" to calm down, but it barely helps... I want to be dead-tired, unable to walk or undress...
>>
>>40500956
I was serious, just keep at it

don't chase that exhausted can't do shit feel either, you're gonna hurt yourself that way. you get used to lifting and aren't gonna feel like that all the time
>>
>>40500956
It's ok
Even if you missed the workout completely, it wouldn't really slow down your gains so keep doing what you're doing and all will be fine.
>>
>>40500810
fuck off, that's literally a 2-3 week "set-back." if you can't take that then you'll sperg out even worse once you do your first cut or hit your first serious plateau.
>>
>>40500810
>Less than a 100kg squat
>telling people what to do in the gym
How about you politely fuck off and come back when you actually trained for a couple of months atleast
>>
>>40500810
>I wanted to ask, why the fuck do you come to the gym, if you don't work at your 5RM?
Because not everyone is a weak dyel still on LP you fucking mong.

>How can you leave the gym without rock-hard muscles after barely pushing yourself out of the hole and not feel suicidal?

>Rock hard muscles.
>Sub 2plt squat.
>Sub 1plt press.

Jesus mate, I know you feel great for finally taking that new years resolution seriously. But tone it down a bit with the cringe at least until you press more than a girl.
>>
>>40500810
kys you fucking dyel cringe lord.
also work on your fucking composition, you write with the opacity of your moms cum filled pussy after I rammed my bbc into her.
>>
>>40500810

the autismo is real in this thread
>>
>>40500810
I don't need to lift something to feel dead-tired.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.