[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SQUISHY MUSCLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Bo Jackson.jpg (49KB, 310x433px) Image search: [Google]
Bo Jackson.jpg
49KB, 310x433px
Anyone have squishy muscles
Is it only genetic or can there be anything done to make them hard.

I have to really flex to make my muscles hard and even then they're still squishy.
Ive meet other guys and touched there muscles and they're pretty solid. NO HOMO

Is it body fat? I'm at 16% doesn't seem like i can go any lower without out right starving
>>
>>40500661
>Squishy muscles
You mean fat???
>>
Who told you 16%

Sounds like fat to me
>>
>>40500661
>Is it only genetic or can there be anything done to make them hard.
You are just fat and have small muscles, get big and cut a lot idiot
>>
>>40500661
Yeah nah you're not 16%
>>
Muscles in good shape should feel squishy when at rest.
>>
>>40500661

> I'm at 16% doesn't seem like i can go any lower without out right starving

Lulxd rawwrr

If I work out 5-6 times a week I basically am pumped 24/7. The difference is huge when I feel my muscles and I can tell it by just wearing my shirts, guns are hugging the sleeves.

If I lift 2-3 times a week I feel incredible small on my off days.

This is probably what you are thinking about.
>>
>>40500661
Well what other info you got? You got some padding obviously. But what is everything else?

What is your weight? Height? What is your highest bench for 10 reps.

I am going to surmise you are a normal gym person who goes 5 days per week for average of 1 hour. Weight is 170~ with height of 5'9.

Now, if you flex and your muscles are "squishy" then you have poor muscle composition. Common for power lifters who have bulk muscle. It makes for good show, but it's just blobs. Good muscle composition will give you a hard muscle.

Your body fat will not give you "squishy" muscles.
>>
>>40500661
You retard. Its fat, you dont have different muscles to everyone on earth.
>>
File: A9Yc36GCAAAPVMI.jpg (24KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
A9Yc36GCAAAPVMI.jpg
24KB, 598x398px
>>
>>40500661
its called marbling, it supposedly gives the meat a more caramelized taste, making the steaks more valuable. oh wait, that´s Kobe beef
>>
File: jwfmrwt_fbwjate105_dsc04650_a.jpg (635KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
jwfmrwt_fbwjate105_dsc04650_a.jpg
635KB, 1920x1440px
>>40501290
Got you right here:
>>
>>40500661
you're fat
>>
>>40500661
don't listen to these faggots OP, muscles are soft. not as soft as adipose tissue, which is soft and kind of gummy. the word "soft" can imply a far range of meaning, but muscle is relatively soft what the fuck. do you think ifbb pros feel like concrete you faggots? this thread only shows that you guys actually don't even lift.
>>
>>40500661
>Anyone have squishy muscles
>Is it only genetic or can there be anything done to make them hard.
>I have to really flex to make my muscles hard and even then they're still squishy.
>Ive meet other guys and touched there muscles and they're pretty solid. NO HOMO
>Is it body fat? I'm at 16% doesn't seem like i can go any lower without out right starving

100% you are fatter than you think.
>>
>>40501421
also OP, did you touch dudes in the gym or while they were flexing? have a girl lay on your chest and ask her if its comfortable or not.
>>
>>40501437
I dont touch random dudes at the gym, they were my pals. It sounds weird written down but it was natural.

>>40501437
Never thought to ask them if lying on me was comfy.
Sometimes girls tease me when they poke my abs and chest.
>ooh anon your getting squishy
>Even when i have pump
When around girls I'm constantly flexing never know when they'll touch me.
>>
>>40500661
Saved pic. And was bo really natty? I mean that's what all the legends about him claim but damn that dude had like once in a century genetics if he was natty and not just a low key early adopter of roids in football. The u.s. Olympic team used as early as the 60s, Arnold and Stallone were using the same time bojax was in college and the nfl so they were out there and it wasn't that much later that known users like the Boz started showing up in football. Am I just too jaded for not thinking bo was natty?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.