[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the world is this muscle weakness I have that causes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170225-025010.png (556KB, 742x620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170225-025010.png
556KB, 742x620px
What in the world is this muscle weakness I have that causes my mid-left back to not activate?
>>
Degenerative nerve cancer.
>>
>>40499781
nigga your body is very crooked

do you have scoliosis
>>
lack of almonds
>>
>>40499807
yea
>>
>>40499781
the length of your back indicates that you are indeed a turbo manlet. I wouldn't worry about details with that big ass elephant in the room
>>
>>40499781
You are just very fat, no worries anon
>>
>>40499781
AaRE YOU LEFT HANDEd?
>>
>>40499781
>scar tissue
have you ever had an injury there? a fall? an abcess? a knife wound?

>nerve lesion
how is the sensibility in that area compared with the counterlateral?

>fagginess
Are you worried with a small detail in your body that will decay in a couple of decades anyway?
>>
>>40499781

it's called dream bulking syndrome
>>
File: 1488020025342.png (561KB, 742x620px) Image search: [Google]
1488020025342.png
561KB, 742x620px
>>40499781
fix this and you'll be good
>>
>>40499781
Talk to your doctor. If muscles are not activating when they should, it could be neurological damage.

So long as it's not in the brain or spinal column, they could repair it.
>>
>>40501371
I think we already concluded that the brain was damaged. So move on to the next thing.
>>
How do you have that wide a back and zero traps?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.