[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I resist the sugary menace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_od72oqYa5r1uazugyo1_500.gif (951KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od72oqYa5r1uazugyo1_500.gif
951KB, 500x376px
How do I resist the sugary menace?
>>
The hardest thing I've ever done is cut useless sweet shit from my diet. It's 100% worth it. I hit a plateau during weight loss and simply cutting out all dessert items helped me drop over 10 pounds in 2 months without changing anything else. I replaced cookies and shit with smoothies, now they're my weakness, but fruit is way fucking better for you then dessert items, plus less calories so you can eat a larger more filling amount to meet the sweet quota and dat fiber. When you go reaching for sweet shit eat fruit instead. It's the worst for the first 3 or so days but it gets easier after that. I'd say it feels very similar to breaking an addiction (stopped smoking cigs, then weed, gonna stop binge drinking soon as almost getting too old for that shit). Everyday is a little easier anon, you just have to stick with it.
>>
>>40498760
As a malnourished skeleton, I try to embrace it whenever I can
>>
Replace sugary soda with ice cold sparkling water
The appeal has never been the sugar, it was the bubbles all along.
>>
>>40498760
i didn't really think about it but the only sweet shit i eat is raspberries bananas and my greek yogurt, and then i have a strawberry lemonade from wendys for my cheat meal once a week.

the first week was tough, i got midweek insomnia so i binged on brownies, cinnamon toast crunch and crackers, the second week wasnt as bad but this time i only had the cereal midweek, and after that my sugar cravings are pretty much gone.

im being very meticulous on my diet cause im cutting but once i stop ill probably allow myself a mango green tea lemonade from starbucks or a chocolate bar a couple times a week.

so eat a little bit of fruit every day
>>
>>40498760
watching what you drink is easier in my opinion than even monitoring what you eat, which in itself is still easy. we eat a large variety of things, but what we drink is a much smaller selection.
just buy a good filtration system and enjoy cucumbers, mint leaves, lime, etc in your water. don't buy soda when you go out to eat.
sugar really is the devil, and is hard to avoid, but avoiding soda and juices is easy, just don't drink them. drink water, milk, unsweet tea with lemon, milk, kefir. you're not aiming for macros when you drink, you drink when you're thirsty, so drink water. (milk disregarded for this statement)
>>
>>40498760

Zevia bruh. Trust me.
>>
I went off coke called turkey. Now when sip one I hate the taste.
>>
SIPS
>>
>>40498760
Start with diet soda, or drink fresca
>>40498862
This though. No one likes flat soda.
>>
Water most of the time, milk when you're bulking or need a flavourful drink to get you through the day. Learn to love both.
>>
>>40499711
>diet soda

do not do this
it's worse than regular soda
>>
>>40499849
Yeah okay, it's worse for you because of the insulin spikes and aspartame.
But mainly it's because fat people eat extra calories because it's die. It's like getting a big mac and a diet coke because 'omg on caloires in muh soda'
http://english.inserm.fr/press-area/diet-drinks-associated-with-increased-risk-of-type-ii-diabetes
>>
>>40498760
Squeeze two oranges and a lime or small lemon.
Sweet awesomeness with every sip.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.