[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Browsing tinder for the first time in a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
how is there so many hideously ugly people we need CRISPR so bad already I'm legit getting depressed at this shit.
>>
>be me
>Swipe yes anything 5/10 and over, left to ask the truly ugly women and trannies trying to pass
>No matches, not even with the 5's
>Just start swiping everything to the right
>Only matches i get are fatties and 4/10s
>They don't even say anything
>Say sup to one
>Entire conversation box disappears
>Silence from everyone else i message

So what the fuck, women aren't this terrible in real life. Why are they all super cunts on this shit
>>
>>40498749
yeah don't take it seriously i slay at nightclubs/parties but do very average on tinder. But not even talking about that just the fact there's so many unatractive females and I don't mean that in a nasty way feel bad for them i wouldn't let most of these girls suck my dick.
>>
>>40498749

Tinder is made for good looking people. The uggos try to date up and ultimately end up alone following this strategy.
>>
>>40498729
Tinder tries to match you with those of similar attractiveness more often than not.
>>
>>40498775
watchout your comments brah
>>
File: 1487600351439.png (4KB, 232x266px) Image search: [Google]
1487600351439.png
4KB, 232x266px
>>40498749
Imagine 4chan applied to dating. You're judged purely by your looks and bio. Women will judge you as harshly and objectively as they can because they can't feel bad about hurting your feelings, nor can they be charmed by your personality while swiping. Tinder will give a better and more realistic sense of your worth than actually meeting girls irl.
>>
>>40498749
Seriously, it's like complete uggos that would be the laughing stock in real life suddenly feel they're only entitled to Chad cock. And I know a lot of these hoes would be mirin me irl, but they make a Tinder and they're Stacy
>>
>>40498786
based solely on your looks, but a lot of us have developed personalities that make up for not being beautiful. they do give a more realistic sense of your attractiveness, but i wouldn't say worth. a lot of girls i swipe left on might actually be funny or really awesome.
>>
>>40498809
Perhaps your entire worth is pushing it, but you will definitely learn the truth about how attractive you are or aren't.
>>
File: 1426400777221.jpg (325KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1426400777221.jpg
325KB, 1383x1600px
>>40498786
>was using tinder regularly for a week
>only one match
i-its because i only had one pic up r-right guys
>>
>>40498766
How do you achieve at clubs anon?
>>
>>40498823
But not really because women fucking love me irl and i have no trouble getting laid. I'm invisible on tinder. It's not even like this in similar apps.
>>
>good enough looking to get a lot of matches when it was free
>now every time I use it I never get matches

Shit sucks. Also I have no friends so I dont have pics of me that arent from prom.
>>
>>40498905
Charming personality. Ugly face. Sorry bro.
>>
>>40498889
not him but here is an ezpz guide

>wear ralph lauren shirt (roll up the sleeves bitches love rolled up sleeves) good jeans, white converse, and versace eros cologne
>go on a night where you know a lot of people are gonna be there, likely not a tuesday night
>get there around 12
>bring a bro if you can
>have a drink in your hand and dance towards the front of the dancefloor, look like youre having a good time
>if a girl likes you she will literally just walk up and dance on your dick
>after dancing a bit buy her and one of her friends a drink, this prevents you from getting cock blocked
>around 2 say you live about 10 min away and have a guest room for her friend, even if those things arent true
>>
>>40498949
this and don't get carried away drinking once you make out with a sloot just try get her out of there quick i usually fuck up at this point by wanting to get more drunk or upgrade to a hotter girl
>>
> make tinder account
> small city
> finallly master formula for account
>matches tons of 6-7/10s don't know how to talk to them
>delete it
>redownload a month later
>0 matches
>>
>>40499017
don't take it personally remember any chick 6 or over is literally getting a yes from every guy they swipe so most the time they won't even get to see your profile (strong cope)
>>
>>40498949
>>40498964
Legends, cheers lads
>>
File: 1483252858486.jpg (20KB, 333x299px) Image search: [Google]
1483252858486.jpg
20KB, 333x299px
>get a match
>it's another dyke from the local feminist lesbo college

i fucking despise these people why are they the only matches i get
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.