[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Objective advice please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (151KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 750x1334px
What's good guys, need to know opinions on how much more weight I need to cut for no bullshit abs. I'm thinking I'm 14-15% bf rn, would love someone to lmk if that sounds good? Losing strength and sanity rapidly during this stage of my near four month cut from being a fat fucking was of faggot dough. How much longer is the road for me? 6'5 218 down from 275
>>
>>40497811
nah you look about 18%, I would guess higher teens. Maybe drop around 15 more lbs. You look skinnyfat so I'm guessing your lean muscle mass is only like 180 when it should be higher for your height. 12% is when abs start looking actually good. But personally if I were you I would lean bulk until my arms and shoulders weren't lolsmall and you'd probably end up getting to 15% BF from noobgainz. If you go straight cutting just to get abs you're gonna get real spooky real quick.
>>
>>40497811
You're looking good my dude. But do what >>40498696
says and also do more pushups.
>>
>>40497811

Was in same position. Literally same height and 205. Keep cutting down at 500 cal deficit until you start seeing abs. Keep prot0ns at ~190, fats at about 70-80 and fill rest of calories with carbs.

Don't listen to the faggot who's telling you to bulk.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 720x1280px
>>40498696
Idk bro my arms are over 17 inches, definitely do not think I'm fuckin small haha. Send a pic of yourself tho maybe you're much bigger and that'd be why you think that
>>40500275 thank you dude
>>
Cut down until your abs show hard and your love handles are gone, and then lean bulk to build those lanklet arms and shoulders.
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>40501367
Bruh these are 17 inch arms you look 14 inches
>>
>>40501367
>definitely do not think I'm fuckin small haha

Not him but you're definitely small. Cut to 12% then lean bulk and be happy. You'll escape DYEL mode quick once you're cut
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>40501844
>>40501860
Feel stupid trying to convince strangers that I'm not small, here's a shirted pic for reference idk guys maybe I am dyel. Hand to god tho just measured three times and my arm is 17.25, which is maybe very average for 6'5 idk
>>
>>40497811

a long time, natty.

you look like you have low test, you should get checked out. don't waste any more time.
>>
>>40501978
Bodyfat and camera angles didn't help you but you're not particularly big, either that or your diet is making you low test
>>
>>40501985
>>40502044
Alright, well gonna peace this thread because apparently I'm just a low test faggot haha. Appreciate the advice, gonna start my first cycle. I'm already over 1/2/3/4 in 5 months of lifting, if I run a cycle of test or maybe dbol will the gains be that much more pronounced?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.