[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been getting serious about getting in shape, but calorie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1486605020505s.jpg (3KB, 121x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486605020505s.jpg
3KB, 121x125px
I've been getting serious about getting in shape, but calorie intake is confusing. I am currently trying to lose fat, and trying to gain muscle. Should I be increasing or decreasing my calorie intake from my usual 2000 a day? Pic is unrelated
>>
we need shirtless pic and body stats and lift stats to give an accurate answer. Usually you want to eat 300-500 below TDEE to cut fat for a few weeks then as you plateau eat at maintenance or above and lift heavy.
Problem is you bulbasaur posting faggots think your'e at the ready to maintenance eat stage
when really you need to cut a shit load more.
Post pics faggot.
>>
>>40497619
You do one or the other. Losing fat means eating at a deficit, and inevitably means you'll lose muscle. Gaining muscle means eating at a surplus, and inevitably putting on fat. You have to balance the two and rotate in order too get aesthetics.
>>
>>40497619
Go to Google and type in TDEE calculator and enter the information it asks. Then eat around 500 less calories from that number everyday.
>>
>>40497619
>tfw the girl i love says that bulbasaur is her favorite pokemon
>she will never speak to me again, i will never see her again

love of my life, gone forever
Love of my life, gone for good

west virginia
>>
>>40498076
she was fucking guys all over the place
>>
>>40498417
>yfw she was a lesbian
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.