[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting to accept the Veganpill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: vgz.jpg (60KB, 634x336px) Image search: [Google]
vgz.jpg
60KB, 634x336px
So I started watching vegangz videos about 2 years ago just for a laugh as they're posted on here quite a bit. Recently I've been re watching them out of boredom and I do see myself agreeing with his point of view slightly. I've looked up the studies he cited about the meat industry causing huge amounts of greenhouse gases, the horrible conditions animals go through and how unsustainable cow/chicken farming is.

The only thing I disagree with him on is how unhealthy meat is. He tends to focus a lot purely on beef and red meats yet doesn't seem to mention that most body builders and lifters avoid them and stick with chicken which is far less likely to cause heart disease etc.

I have seen him sperge out a lot though, like when he jokes about it being okay for him to kill meat eaters children it just seems a bit too real. However I admire how he isn't afraid to take on big you tubers in his videos no matter how many fans they have.

I'd like the discussion of this thread to be based purely on how sustainable eating meat is for this planet. I know he has a shit physique.
>>
Diary products and eggs are just plain fucking horrible for you. A lot of meat is to but like you said chicken breast and poultry isnt really bad. Some fish isnt bad either, depends where they are caught from.
It is good not to support systematic cruelty. If you are going to eat meat then go to a local farm and see how they raise the chickens. As for sustainability, the real problem nobody talks about is that there are just already way too many fucking people on the planet. The only thing at this point we could do is a genocide
>>
>>40497235
>dairy and eggs horrible for you
Go spread your vegan agenda else where cuck
>>
>>40497205
3/10 bait waste of time
>>
>>40497246
t. atherosclerosis
>>
>>40497253
>"D-do I fit in yet?"
>>
Woa thats a real relatable story that makes it easy for me to trust you because you're not a shill.
>>
>>40497246
>cuck
fucking retard
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.