[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amphetamines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1487877877364.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1487877877364.png
262KB, 446x456px
What is /fit/'s opinion on Amphetamines? (Adderall, Ritalin, Vivanse)

I just got prescribed 30mg Vivanse and I have more energy than I've ever had throughout the day and at the gym, but I'm sure there's a downside, no? What have you guys seen in your experience with these types of medication?
>>
Don't do it dummy.

Only /fit/ compatible drugs (other than weed) are acid and MDMA, but should be carful with nutrition when take those.
>>
>>40495845
Practically no downside in small doses

Even the US military today uses substituted amphetamines or similar substances to combat fatigue and stay awake
>>
>>40495982
>military
>combat fatigue and stay awake

lol retard, not since nam. The only time they will prescribe that is if you have a health problem. guys on patrols drink ripits and monsters...

You try using any of that without doctors prescription yourself and pop on urinalysis, and your ass is out.
>>
Reminder that if you use/used amphetamines in school you are a cheater.
>>
>>40496057
Thats why i failed school
>>
>>40496042
Actually the air force used amphetamine until 2012

They currently use Modafinil for fatigue management

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drugs_used_by_militaries
>>
Ritalin is not an amphetamine
>>
>>40496057
literally just graduated - got my degree clean boys

>>40496104
yeah whatever you know what I mean faggot
>>
>>40495982
yeah - I want to stay on as low of a dose as possible so as to not become dependent. 30 mg of Viv is actually super low so while this is working I'm happy
>>
>>40495845
My advice is to know your limit. Recently upped my dose to 20mg/day (10mg twice per day) and I feel like it's too much. Before I was on 15mgs (7.5mg twice per day) and that was the sweet spot for me. Too much and I feel off.
>>
>>40496137
30mg isn't "super low"

It's about an average dosage for an adult
>>
On 4fa right now. Feels so good bros. The tingles on my scalp feel like i'm getting a masaage from an angel
>>
>>40495982
Oh yeah because you definitely want to be in a fucking adderall crash during a firefight.

>>40495845
The downside is that it suppresses hunger, they're psychologically addictive, and vivanse is literally meth.
Freshman year I pledged a fraternity, and I took so much adderall to keep up with my work and fraternity shit that I straight up lost 15lbs in a semester.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px)
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>40496057
think i give a fuck?
>>
>>40496337
Vyvanse is not 'literally' meth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.