[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, how long could one go eating ONLY chicken rice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: chicken-and-rice.jpg (355KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-and-rice.jpg
355KB, 1600x1200px
Realistically, how long could one go eating ONLY chicken rice and broccoli, with changing spices and such sometimes? I have a goal to lose 30 lbs by the end of may.
>>
why limit yourself to one meal ? Yes it is good for you, but you should find a couple more that fit your goals and will give you variety. Most people would be much less likely to go off track if they have some variety.
>>
30lbs in three months is doable at 2lbs a week. the math puts that at 26lbs but you could do a slghtly higher deficit at the beginning or end
>>
>>40493058
I want my daily intake to be as close to 1250 Calories, what are some other things I could swap in and out for the variety? And still be as filling as this for as long as this.
>>
>>40493086
boiled and cooled potatoes
quinoa
>>
>>40493030
Not OP, but I read the question as less of "how can one not get bored of this?", and more of "is it nutritionally 'safe' to do so for long periods of time?"
>>
>>40493030
As long as you have the willpower to keep it up.

10lbs a month is fine, you'll mostly have to just eat less. Good luck.
>>
>>40493030
Depends on their weight and supplementation. An obese person can literally live for years on nothing but supplements, it's been done.

It's just ridiculously unhealthy and destructive. Variety is an essential human ingredient.
>>
>>40493086
Literally any food, just less of it.

Vegetables are your go to for low calorie but high volume/fibre/satiation.

Low cal proteins include

Beans and lentils
White fish
Cottage cheese
Kefir & Quark
>>
>>40493139
Thanks for the suggestion. I love potatoes.
>>40493163
Its primarily the how fast will one get tired of it.
>>40493169
Thanks!
>>40493199
Awesome thank you. I don't like cottage cheese but I love white fish.
>>
>>40493086
for breakfast have 3 or 4 fried eggs in coconut oil. You would be surprised how easy you will cruise to lunch without hunger
3 fried eggs in a tablespoon of coconut oil is only 351 calories.

Keto style diets make dieting easy & the fat flies off.
>>
>>40493440
Ive never looked too into Keto but heard it makes dieting GG EZ, is there a website with more info on it?
>>
>me
>be eating chicken broccoli and rice 4x a day for the last 6 months. :/
killmeplz.jpg
>>
>>40493463
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=keto
>>
>>40493484
I meant an actual site thats about just keto. But that works too lol
>>
>>40493483
Damn that bad? It is 6 months though. Thats way longer than i was thinking lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.