[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you eat for the rest of your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: potato.jpg (251KB, 1200x800px)
potato.jpg
251KB, 1200x800px
I'm not sure where exactly to ask this. This board seems like the place for diets so I suppose it will do.

So according to Film Theory potatoes contain almost all vitamins our body needs. So are there any products that can be used to complement the potatoes and make a meal that contains everything you will ever need and you can eat it for the rest of your life if you don't mind the same taste with no ill effects?
>>
>Film Theory
What?
>potatoes contain almost all vitamins our body needs
wrong
>are there any products that can be used to complement the potatoes and make a meal that contains everything you will ever need
Yeah it's called a full diet
>>
You probably can eat just potatoes but you will end up looking like a bag of potatoes yourself.
>>
>>40492404
It's supposedly true.
Potatoes have almost all of the nutrients your body needs.
Potatoes(with skin), eggs, and butter have everything you need. You can live off a diet consisting of that forever.
>>
The healthiest diet is a varied one.
That being said I eat the same shit every day because I'm lazy.
>>
>>40492404
https://youtu.be/9s9UXXAmlTg?t=3m53s
this is the episode
>>
If the potato thing was true then vegans would be doing it and I would have heard of it already, therefore it is dumb.
>>
>>40492371
potatoes are one of the most underrated foods, if not the most
>>
File: 20151027_130949.jpg (641KB, 1336x751px) Image search: [Google]
20151027_130949.jpg
641KB, 1336x751px
Uhh yeah it's called meat and vegetables. What the fuck do you people even eat for dinner?
>>
>>40492371
potatoes and butter (salted) has everything you need to survive. this is a fact.

it won't make you the healthiest person in the world, but you could live off of them alone. potatoes & butter diet will be the meme of 2018.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
I see this question and variations of it asked a lot and the answers are usually potatoes and butter- or ham and butter sandwiches, both of which have shown to have everything humans need

The problem is that in reality variety is one of the most important ingredients in a human diet and leafy greens in particular, which are deficit in most peoples diets already, are a powerhouse of cardiovascular related benefits, not to mention all the riboflavins etc you only get from specific fruits and beans

Yes, you can theoretically eat a thousand potatoes a day and get enough nutrition, but to assume your health isn't going to be negatively affected is naive beyond belief.

It's why products like huel and soylent are pure marketing for lazy manchildren.
>>
>>40493293
Unless it wont work because the body adapts over time and you literally need variety then the meal simply didn't have everything.
>>
>>40492371
Potatoes contain what you need to survive, which is how the Irish lived on them for so long. They do not contain anywhere near what is required for optimal health let alone optimal sports performance.
>>
>>40493703
False, it's not black and white. It has compounding factors for a variety of health complications and benefits.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.