[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: clickbait.jpg (44KB, 600x449px)
clickbait.jpg
44KB, 600x449px
Hi /fit/, beginner here, I'm looking for some good channels related to this board and bodybuilding in general.

I keep hearing about posers/scammers or people with no idea about the subject. I'd like to hear you out.
>>
>>17018018
>>
rich piano
omarisuf
???
>>
As a beginner, Scooby

Once you've passed that stage, get SS

Ignore anyone who suggests pseudo-intellectual broscientists like Eliot Hulse and shit
>>
>>40492212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2HjFsKF4cw
Eric Bugenhagen is the best
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxEV58PJpZhoYN3L35_48Pg

The dudes here are no bullshit and most of them have post-grad degrees or more
>>
>>40492265
You do know how easy it is to get some ""post grad degrees"" right? Doesn't mean they know anything
>>
>>40492212
Mark Rippetoe has a YouTube channel. Between him and Jeff Cavalier, that's all the form advice you need.

I enjoy Scott Herman too, more for entertainment. He's definitely not a primary source on form, but he's got some good videos.

Those are really all I watch. If you're going to remain natty, don't bother with roiders like >>40492239 because your body will not thrive on advice intended for those on juice.
>>
>>40492283
Well a few of them have a PhD as well
Regardless, they aren't idiots and have solid evidence-backed advice.
Not even really advice most of the time, just telling you the basic principles of nutrition and programming.
>>
>>40492212
most of them piss
like 80%
roided chinks with video titles such as "TOP 5 RESISTANCE BAND WORKOUTS TO GET SHREDDED, 6 PACK ABS IN 2 WEEKS!!!", followed by "BUY MY SUPPS AND MERCH AT MY WEBSITE WWW.NEVERIMPROVE.COM"

Athlean X is alright tho
maybe hodge twins for laughs but dont take them too seriously
>>
File: holyshytwutafukinqt.png (22KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
holyshytwutafukinqt.png
22KB, 199x200px
>>40492212
>that pic
my wife god do i fucking love her
>>
OP here, big thanks to all, I now have videos for an eternity.

>Our system thinks your post is spam

c'mon bruh
>>
>>40492288
>If you're going to remain natty
>2017
>natty
lmfao what a fucking meme just go to reddit
>>
>>40492265
There's a saying in my school "being a doctor doesn't mean you're not an idiot".
>>
>>40492617
That's cool but they actually are not idiots
>>
>>40492212
I usually seperate it up into three things
Information
Infotainment(stuff that's entertaining but is also informative)
Fapping

The informative guys are the ones that just know their shit and don't try to mistify people with big words and bullshit that ultimately means nothing.
McDonald, Helms, Athlene X, Thrall a few other guys.

Infotainment are the guys who're entertaining and know their shit.
Hodgetwins, early Hulse, Buff dudes, etc etc.

Fapping(Well, test boost since I no longer fap)
The girls who've put in work and don't look like monsters.
Megsquats, the ones where she isn't working out and is just half naked and whatnot.
Zuzana before she went to hard on the gear
that one girl who would have orgasms while doing crunches(god I wish I remembered where that video was, I swear I've blown so many loads to that)
Basically every stripper pole dancer, twerk girl and aerobic workout chick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.