[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: alpha.jpg (5KB, 180x229px)
alpha.jpg
5KB, 180x229px
Tell me everything I need to know about the egg, there's too much misinformation around the web.

Are they good/bad for all trainings? Should you eat every day or in moderation? With or without yolk? Does it matter how you cook them? Any specific egg type better than another? What if you're cutting?
>>
They are fucking gangster.

They have no effect on your cholesterol levels.
Eat whole eggs unless you're in the depths of a no cardio manlet cut where every little calorie makes a difference.

Cook them how you want, obviously frying them in oil adds calories so take that into account.
If you're careful you can fry an omelet without much oil at all.
>>
>>40489579
they are bad for you and cause high cholesterol

also they come out of a chickens ass-vagina
>>
They're great. If you can own chickens it's a free breakfast every day. Good protein content, versatile to prepare, easy to cook and usually cheap.

Unless you have a cholesterol disorder they do not give you bad cholesterol.
Anecdotally I've been eating eggs just about every day for >10 years and my cholesterol has always been healthy.
>>
>>40489880
define healthy mine is 57mg/dl
>>
>>40489901
57mg/dl of what? HDL? LDL? Total? Different types of cholesterol have different implications. Look it up and find a government or well referenced article on healthy cholesterol levels...

For myself I can't remember specifically, I don't get blood tests done all that often I just know mine has always been good.
>>
>>40489956
total heart attack proof :P
>>
>>40489617
just shitpostin mate?
>>
>>40490142
vegans consume no cholesterol and have the lowest cholesterol levels i wonder why....
>>
>>40490152
why?
believe me, ist NOT because of the eggs.

I'm Monday-Friday raw vegan and do 24/7 IF 6/18

But there was i time i was eating 6 eggs / day. Had never issues with chole.

There are alot more thing that a carnivore eats
tha cause chole Problems.

We are talking about eggs here.
Have your own chickens, do not harm to anyone, eat eggs, everything fine and vegan
>>
>>40489956
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-13-study-says-theres-no-link-between-cholesterol-and-heart-disease/

They've actually found the connection between heart disease and cholesterol isn't that high and it had more to do with fattys being fat and smoking.
>>40489956
"new study that makes use of powerful databases of genetic information has found that raising HDL levels may not make any difference to heart disease risk."
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/health/research/hdl-good-cholesterol-found-not-to-cut-heart-risk.html
>>
>>40490391
Basically eat the yolk you bitches.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/health/dietary-guidelines/index.html
>CNN

This one was a Government thing to.

"The 2015 DGAC will not bring forward this recommendation because available evidence shows no appreciable relationship between consumption of dietary cholesterol and serum (blood) cholesterol, consistent with the AHA/ACC (American Heart Association / American College of Cardiology) report. Cholesterol is not a nutrient of concern for overconsumption."
>>
>>40489579
They're one of the best sources of choline, phospholipids, arachidonic acid, cholesterol and high quality proteins all of which have anabolic properties and requirements increased for athletes for tissue repair and remodeling.

Rise in blood cholesterol is clinically insignificant with a well-rounded diet high in fiber and healthy fats alongside a good exercise regime unlike 99% of normies who should restrict their intake to 6 per week or genetic hyperresponders who shouldn't consume yolks at all.

Otherwise eat all the whole eggs you want as long they don't start displacing other foods or macros. You need about 7.2mg cholesterol/kg of lbm per day for the increased anabolism. Cook the whites thoroughly to enhance protein digestibility and breakdown antinutrients that inhibit biotin absorption but have the yolk raw to avoid oxidizing cholesterol.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.