[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Candida Overgrowth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

hey /fit/ currently struggling with candida overgrowth and just wanting to know if any /fit/ brahs here have overcome this and some advice to get through this? current issues im facing are
emotional numbness, brainfog, eczma, insomnia, fatigue, low sex drive.
>>
Where is the candida growing? Are you a woman with a vaginal yeast infection? Are you diagnosing yourself?

You're not talking about a candidiasis blood infection, are you?
>>
anyone??/
>>
>>40488386
talking about candida overgrowth in the gut, im a male
>>
i've heard of it and I have a few of the symptoms but I've not been to serious about trying to fix it.
I've just cut back on breads fungi and all excess sugars and have started drinking apple cider vinegar.
>>
>>40488414
what kind of symptoms do you show?
>>
>>40488420
Emotional numbness, brainfog, occasional fatigue, some problems with athlete's foot and stomach issues.
I also took the morning spit test and it didn't look good.

But most of those symptoms could be explained by the depression.
>>
>>40488435
it sounds like candida to me, your digestion is causing all this. do you not care about the emotional numbness? it is driving me crazy, im so bored 24/7. hows your sex drive ?

ive been 5 weeks off all sugar/carbs only been eating kefir/almonds/chicken everyday, apparently it takes 12 weeks to notice a difference
>>
>>40488448
Eh. The emotional numbness I don't really notice. It's better then the chaos I felt before.
As for sex drive, it exists. I just ignore it or focus it into other things.

As for going completely sugar free and doing that kind of diet. I've honestly never really thought about a complete lifestyle change. Only small changes here and there.

But I will give that type of diet some thought.
>>
>>40488477
yeah currently the anti fungals im taking are tumeric, garlic extract, grapefruit extract, blackwalnut, pau d'arco and also take ACV in my water twice a day. i just started a 1 month round of Parex today,
>>
>>40488327
>>40488394
Stop reading blogs and start eating properly.
>>
>>40488327
Sauce
>>
candito overgrowth sounds fantastic, i'll take 3
>>
>>40488525
jayden lee
>>
>>40488435
If you have mercury tooth fillings it might be the time to get them out and replace with ceramic ones.
>>
>>40488705
OP here, i dont have mercury fillings anymore, they fell out of my baby teeth. What triggered my candida overgrowth was the drug minoxidil, used for hairloss
>>
>>40488718
Bro i was in your shoes until i started activating my almonds. Just leave your almonds in a bowl with some coconut oil overnight, and start micro dosing pailocybin asap. Problems should be gone in a week.
>>
>>40488744
*paleocybin. Its the chemical thats in magic mushrooms its what caused the cavemen to evolve into the intelligent homosapiens we are today.
>>
>>40488744
what symptoms did you have and how long did you have them for? almonds in coconut oil? howmuch?
>>
I have a tongue scrapper and if I don't do it for a few days my tongue looks yellow and when I scrape it off, there's like a THICK coat of weird looking gunk on the scraper.

WTF is it? Is that candida?
>>
>>40488762
yeah thats oral candida thrush, i heard just swurling coconut oil twice a day in ur mouth can get rid of that. i used to have that and its gone, i just suffer from eczma only now
>>
>>40488762
sounds like oral thrush
>>
>>40488762
yes
lick the top of your hand and wait for it to dry a bit.
If it smells bad you have bad breath.
>>
Whos the girl in OP
>>
>>40488327

What the hell? Is this a troll thread? This all sounds like utterly bogus quackery.
Was this even diagnosed by a doctor? If so, why did they not prescribe treatment?
The symptoms you describe are due to depression/anxiety, or perhaps just the general malaise that afflicts many young people in our age.
>>
Ten tablespoons of cayenne pepper will clean your gut real good.
>>
>>40489191
>Was this even diagnosed by a doc
ya i been dianosed, and i have been given a treatment for this. anxiety/depression would be a symptom of candida also, i had suicidel depression in the 1st month of dealing with all this but its past, now just a flat mood, never excited/happy/sad i feel very weak emotions, its not bogus quackery lol, do some research before you say stupid shit like that
>>
>>40489277

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/candida-and-fake-illnesses/

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/leaky-gut-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Can't find any decent peer reviewed studies on 'candida overgrowth syndrome'

Did you have an endoscopy to diagnose this?
>>
>>40489277

I'm not being a dick btw. I just think that believing your emotional problems are due to a systemic fungal infection is potentially very harmful. You're better off trying to gain some insight into why you feel the way you do, looking at lifestyle factors, your thinking habits etc. Exercise plays a part of course, and perhaps diet to a small degree.
Fwiw, I am a doctor (you don't have to believe me), and I am trying to help you.
>>
>>40488327
I also have candida, but I have it through diagnosed and well documented symptoms

the itching of the ellbows and the butthole, I also have oral thrush, my tongue is whiteish.

Had my bloodwork done, nothing was found.

Been battling this demon for several years now and I am losing. The cremes that I have gotten against fungals no longer are effective. I am using clove oil right now, which stings pretty bad to keep it at bay.

I used herbal pills that did work with it, but its so strong right now that it doesnt anymore lol.

I am going on the nosugar diet again, even going away from fruits, even though I eat clean completely.

Been using probiotics for years now too, now going to a stronger 100 billion dosage. Also using kefir.

About to try out a alternative doctor, which may or may not be a fraud lol, because nobody else knows what to do who is legit.

If you live in the us, the chances are that a poop pill, stool pill will cure you.
>>
>>40488327
you need to switch your program to Candito's Overgrowth immediately
>>
>>40489346
mate, ive explored all possibilities, every single possibility. it all leads to candida, every time no matter how i cut it. candida/parasites. and ik ur not a doctor cause a doctor wouldnt say diet only plays a small role in problems like this lol
>>
>>40488327
It's rough man
One time I accidentally swallowed a watermelon seed and a plant grew in my stomach
>tfw you don't listen to ma and pop pop when you're 5
>>
>>40488327
>>40488388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIN8tSWjI8

https://www.amazon.de/Candidalismus-Getarnte-Pilze-Parasiten-Blut/dp/3981072871

legit solutions, unlike the bullshit doctors and indoctrinated sheep will tell you
>>
>>40489377
i have that itchy a-hole too, it is the worst at night id say. ive been on kefir, i have 2L a day 1L for breakfast and 1L for night, it is so good. do you have any emotional side effects or sexual? my eczma on my face seems to be getting better imo from saunas and bathing in ocean water.

i spoke to my naturopath and other ppl everyone who is cured told me it takes minimum of 3 months to start to notice significant change on zero carbs diet+anti fungals
>>
>>40489387
hey are u the same guy who was in my 1st thread about candida few weeks ago where you told me about how your brother had a really severe case of candida? if so, hey good to have you here :D
>>
>>40489381

But how was it diagnosed?
>>
>>40489346
>I am a doctor (you don't have to believe me), and I am trying to help you.

HAH yeah sure you are, and I'm a fireman!
>>
>>40489415
not sure if it has effects on sexual to be honest, I have been so long in it, I forgot what is normal.

And what you say about the 3 months, that may be true. Still, the herbal pills did work in the past, but I have been trying out a different angle, that of making sure it doesnt return.

Apparently it doesnt matter what kind of sugars you eat, even fruit sugars are a menace. Even if your diet is 100% healthy and good, has no additives, all self prepared. You still then cannot eat one of the parts of the food pyramid. That is the most annoying bit of it all. Fruits have many good properties.

So right now I am back to square one.
>>
File: 3453695_1_o.jpg (103KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
3453695_1_o.jpg
103KB, 800x533px
>>40489603
yes i know it is extremely annoying at the start. i've gotten really used to not eating any carbs desu. i just have green juices for micro nutrience/heal gut lining (3 cellery sticks, 1 cucumber, 2 lemons, 450g of spinach, some ginger) and that usually equates to 1L of green juice. I have that daily alongside my 2L+ of kefir (kefir has no carbs in it, only fat/protein) and i have 90 almonds a day which is 100g fats. and then i have some chicken/fish or squidrings. i know it sounds boring but its worth it in the long run, and its not forever.. i already have full faith im going to heal, that hopeless feeling is gone, its only a matter of time now. you need to stay on course with the diet man, i think that is why most people never recover cause they keep straying.
>>
>>40489634
excuse that long list, i havent been on 4chan in some time
>>
>>40489564

Lol, yes some of us have jobs on /fit/. Why wouldn't I be? Hundreds of thousands of people visit /fit/, some of them will be doctors. But whether I'm lying or not is besides the point. There isn't a single reputable source stating the existence of candida overgrowth syndrome. The NHS says it's basically fictitious. Mayo clinic, Wikipedia (in before hurt durr, that's not a reputable source), Merck Manual, Cochrane review, medscape, pubmedhealth, none of them recognise this 'syndrome'. There are articles debunking it too.
The only people talking about it are alternative therapy quacks trying to make a quick buck off gullible folk, who are either depressed, anxious, or just need to sort out their sleeping routine and stop taking so much caffeine.
I am aware some in this thread have legit problems with fungal skin or oral infections, but that's completely different.
>>
Op still hasn't told us how he was diagnosed either.
>>
>>40489430
>>40489387

hey me again yeah ;)
>>
>>40489634
>>40489745
kefir is great, bonebroth is also great

my whole family is drinking raw milk by now and my bro says it helped him a lot (lots of beneficial bacteria in grass fed organic milk)
>>
>>40488435
Its low test.
>>
>>40489808
low test probs contributes to it also high estrogen too

>>40489745
i forgot to ask did ur bro sufer from brainfog/emotional numbness? and has that subsided or improved since hes been getting better?

>>40489727
funny how you lie about being a dr on an anonymous board, and even if you were legitimate (which you aren't) i would give zero fucks what you have to say lmao. done traditional medical morons
>>
>>40489761
doesnt milk have a lot of sugar though? wouldnt it cause his candida to flare up even worse?
>>
>>40489842
like 5% is lactose i think, however it was one of many factors

bananas however he would instantly get symptoms
>>
>>40489842
wouldnt making kefir out of that raw milk be the best though? The kefir grains eat up the sugars, AND create more probiotics.
>>
>>40489952
yeah thats why i drink kefir, i was just wondering how his bro can drink milk without having a major flare up
>>
>>40489833

Whether I am a dr or not is irrelevant, the point still stands, 'Candida Overgrowth Syndrome' was made up by alternate therapy quacks to make a quick buck. Op describes all the symptoms of depression (plus eczema). Either he can try and treat depression by examining his lifestyle and psychology. Or he can continue to believe his brain is being controlled by a fungus that can only be killed by expensive health supplements.
>>
>>40488327
>candida overgrowth

Get this fuckin hippie shit the fuck outta here
>>
>>40490237
he drank kefir first but things are so well now he can eat and drink all the old stuff again, the raw milk helps him put on weight again is what i meant
>>
>>40488718
>baby teeth
>fillings

I hope your parents were jailed for negligence
>>
>>40488327
Lol this faggot ate his almonds without activating them first lmao I can't even...enjoy your almond-induced permanent yeast infection.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.