[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strength with one piece of equipment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ghetto gym.jpg (77KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
ghetto gym.jpg
77KB, 640x427px
Hey /fit/ I found an E-Z Bar and some weights, is it possible to get a full body workout with this equipment only? Or should I get something else?
>>
File: 20170224_020919.jpg (3MB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_020919.jpg
3MB, 2121x3771px
ez bar with two 25 pl8s, four 10 pl8s, two 5 pl8s is literally the goat underrated home gym piece of equpiment.
>>
yes, you can hit every muscle group with that.

however, the strength gains will be utter shite compared to a proper barbell routine. (squats, diddlies, press, bench, power clean)
>>
pump that chest boi
>>
>>40488365
This. Deadlifting and squatting with an ez bar doesn't sound effective or like a good idea.
>>
Start off with Zercher Squats and Diddies
>>
>>40488194
you look like you are melting
>>
>>40487748
>not jungle gym.jpg
Blew it
>>
>>40488365
>strength gains
Fuck off Rippletits.
>>
>>40489186
lmao you were actually the 2nd person to say that exactly phrase to me yesterday, and the other one was irl when I had a baggy shirt on. I don't really know what you guys meant but I've lost like 20 lbs in the last 2-3 months so I think that has something to do with it.

I should've given some exercises but I didn't wanna write a novel if the thread was going to 404 with 2 replies.

For legs: this is what I think most people would struggle to get a workout with. You don't need to do heavy weight to get a siq leg pump, if you put just 25s on do walking lunges like 5 each leg, turn around 5 paces back. then backwards lunges in place. Squat jumps are a seriously slept on glute/quad workout. hella calf raises.

upper body is more self explanatory, esp for arms/ shoulders. different variations of skull crushers is really all you need to effectively work your tris, standing curls, find something to lay your arms on for iso curls, you can hold it in the center and do 1 arm curls the longness of the bar compared to a dumbell makes it hit your stabilizer muscles that are largely missed. For forearms wrist curls is really all you need. for shoulders seated ohp narrow&wide grip, the standing pull up from your groin to your chin is good.

Hitting the big muscle groups like back and chest is harder without weight to work with, but like with single arm curls you can do a lot of exercises you would with a dumbbell, it'll feel awkward at first but that's a good thing. Just do something like rows and super high rep fast sets with all the wegiht you got on shrugs.
>>
>>40487748
how about you do some BW workouts, and all you need is a fucking pullup bar, and like 2 chairs

its almost spring so if you arent autistic you could go out and work out

i literally walk my doggo to the park trow him a ball around and work out my dips and pullups
>>
>>40487748

> not getting a caloric surplus

Never gonna make it
>>
>>40491546
Nice essay dweeb btw not reading that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.