[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will you keep your gains when you become a father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: N-not my gains..jpg (2KB, 99x94px) Image search: [Google]
N-not my gains..jpg
2KB, 99x94px
Help me /FIT/

I have been lifting for a couple of years and am scared that I will lose all my gains once I become a parent in the future.

How do people still find time,money and effort for sports when they have kids?
>>
>>40482589
A lot of new dads quit, especially if the mom is a bitch.
>>
>>40482589
It doesn't take that much time to keep your gains, and even make new ones.
>>
>>40482589
By not having any of those tiny gains jews
>>
File: 1465671892155.gif (741KB, 752x969px) Image search: [Google]
1465671892155.gif
741KB, 752x969px
>>40482618
>Not wanting to have a small army of /fit/ spartan style warriors to patrol the neighboorhood with.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>40482589
You really only need to workout once or twice a week to build and maintain muscle mass.
As for losing weight or keeping in shape...that little bundle of joy will keep your happy ass up and moving around.
Your NEAT will be ridiculous.
>>
I'll just pin test and do some home bodyweight shit.

Cheaper than a gym membership too.
>>
>>40482589
Full body training. Find a way to get at least 2 days in.
>>
in my case, by having a homegym.

when my first daughter was 1 year old, i realised i was out of shape and decided to resume lifting, but with my work at the time (tv news producer) i had crazy hours and couldn't make a commitment with a regular hours gym.

so i invested about 1200 dollars at the time and got a power rack, an olympic barbell, adjustable dumbbells, lots of plates, a bench and some wood platforms to deadlift on top of.

if i had to count now, about 12 years later, the total investment, it would be about 4000 dollars, i don't think that's too much, i've got kiddies barbell, women's olympic barbell, threadmill, stationary bike, more plates, rubber mats, chains, bands, a full gym, over 12 years, only 4000 dollars

i have never spent a single dollar in a gym for my eldest daughter, i have three kids now and the other two are too young to lift, but they play sports and it's only a matter of time. my wife lifts at home, where no man can approach her, i can control her routine, and no bullshitting pts can fool her, my kids love to watch me workout and they always stay calm, sit and learn, it's a way to rest some times. i hadn't even realised how much i had gained from the homegym until i wrote all this crap for a fucking thread, holy shit.

so yeah, i guess buy a fucking homegym
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.