[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice on Cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Fat guy, 6'3" 265lbs. I'm doing the Stronglifts 5x5 3x a week. I want to cut down to 220lbs~~.

My calculated TDEE (from the sticky) is 3464 cal. I've been eating like 1500 or so calories a day but I haven't seen a change on the scale for about a month.

My diet currently:

Breakfast
- Oatmeal (pre-workout)
- Spinach Feta Omelette (2 whole eggs)
- 2 slices of Brown Bread

Lunch
- Rice
- Chicken breast with whatever spices I have
- Broccoli

Dinner
- Same thing as lunch

Sometimes I change it up and eat pizza or McDicks or whatever. But I've tracked my calories and made sure to eat around 1500 cal.

So far I haven't lost any substantial weight, but my weight does fluctuate from 261-266lbs (water weight?). I can feel myself getting stronger, but the weight is still there :-(((((

I don't do any cardio because that apparently eats your muscle mass, just straight lifting.

Any advice bros? Should I be eating more? I wanna make it like zyzz, but I need to get rid of all this fat first.
>>
Cardio Is good, dont avoid it. Just dont over do it

Also, there's something wrong here with your cals (1500? Are you sure?) or you are also getting Energy from the sun or bad memes. Or you started like... 1 week ago
>>
>>40482619
Cool, guess I'll start doing some elliptical after my lifting.

And yes, my calories are around 1500. My schedule consists of waking up at 4:45AM, starting my workout at 5:30AM, finishing at 6:30AM, doing some random stuff until 8:00AM, sleep until 10/11AM and then stay awake the rest of the day until 9PM. I usually just laze around watching videos or doing the occasional errand around the house, so pretty sedentary.
>>
I'm assuming you have read the sticky, but with your free time you should try to better yourself. Either try to improve your mobility or get into books (eg. "Meditations" from Marcus Aurelius, the roman emperor)

And I'm sure you have some phantom calories there. What are you drinking ? Only water should be your answer
>>
>>40482845
kk, i'll probably start walking or something. Should I head back to the gym in the afternoon to do some cardio or something?

Also, I drink one can of coke with my lunch but the rest of the day is water or tea. Although I'm only drinking like 3 glasses of water a day. Should I increase that to like 10? Isn't too much water bad for you?
>>
>>40482900
too much water isn't bad for you. 3 glasses of water is very little, i do like 10 normally.

You're not counting calories properly. There's no way you're eating 1500 calories a day. Are you using a tracker like LoseIt (my preference)?
>>
>>40483165
Im using MFP. How is LoseIt? Also would eating too few calories prevent weightloss?
>>
I'm 6.3 267 lbs bear mode, I do 10 mins of running before touching weights , then my push and pull routine and when I'm done I do 20 mins of stairs master or the elliptical , I'm eating 1500 to 2000 calories a day [ 8nscoops , sweet potatoes , oats, tuna , Yuca , w.e is cheaper to get ] and weight comes down fast , make sure you don't mess your knees so learn how to run properly . Maybe twice a month I sprint a mile under 9 minutes but that wears off my legs greatly since I'm heavy but it does improve your endurance; make sure you stretch properly and keep your hams vs quads strength balanced so your knees won't hurt as much
>>
>>40483922
I use noom to track calorĂ­as.
Also, there was some correlation with that (which would explain tje reccomend -500 cal for a cut). I dont have the source, i'll see what i can find.
Anyway, good job with this decision, you are not going to miss being fat.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.