[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1484683155192.png (274KB, 596x687px) Image search: [Google]
1484683155192.png
274KB, 596x687px
>deadlift
>get lower back pain the next day every time
>i-i-i-i-ittttts your ffffffform y-you baka
>y-you must be cat backing it!
>stop deadlifting until lower back feels perfect
>can do everything pain free
>try to lift again, wanting to prove you wrong, do mid thigh rack pulls
>lower back physically cannot bend from this position
>low back still hurts the next day after doing mid thigh rack pulls as if i had just deadlifted
The concept that "everyone can do x routine if their form is correct" is a meme invented by people whose life revolves around barbells to sell you their yt infos. Squats and deadlifts are a meme. I can isolate any given form cue and objectively prove it doesn't solve whatever. I literally sit around in my home gym doing this stuff all day. You're wrong, a shill and a liar. Some people's body proportions dictate that they should never pull extremely heavy weight off the ground in front of them or squat with a shitload of weight on their back. Stop giving bad advice for a buck. Stop parroting these pathetic shills. The best routine isn't the one that has to constantly insist you "fix your form" no it's the one that comes naturally to you.
>>
File: 1477101762774.jpg (80KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1477101762774.jpg
80KB, 572x303px
>has shit form
>blames everyone else

hmmmm
>>
>ITT
>FATTY FAT FAT FAT
>/THREAD
>>
Post a vid of you squatting and deadlifting then maybe I can agree
>>
>>40480174
and op was never heard from again
>>
My money is on "op has no clue how to brace properly".

To think that rack pulling can't compress and thus hurt your lower back is borderline retarded by the way.
>>
>>40480101

Of course not everyone can do every exercise you idiot. That doesn't change the fact that 2 of the best exercises are Squat and Deadlift with proper form are fine for the vast majority of people.
>>
>>40480101

Hire a PT and let him show you proper form. It was forty or so dollars an hour where I am but it was worth it because I know proper form and innovative exercises. Nothing is free.
>>
>you spend your entire life lifting but never heard of valsalva manuever and don't own an inzer belt
but i do, you're wrong and an idiot. every common form cue i already applied. you're parroting bad advice. some people's body morphology dictates they will never deadlift or back squat without pain. that's just how it is and a fact.
>>
File: op.jpg (20KB, 320x453px) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
20KB, 320x453px
>>40480101
OP's week:
>be deformed midget
>save up disability bux to buy a home gym
>learn from the internet because too autistic to actually go to a gym and ask for advice
>do way to heavy DL's/squats with retard form because muh pl8s
>snap shit up because you do it all wrong
>blame people who do it right
>go back to watching anime and shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>40480101

>i can replace freeweight barbell exercise with isolation and get the same results, deadlifts and squats are nothing special

leave /fit/ and never come back

unsubscribe from whatever gym or just go ahead and burn your weights, you're fucking done kid

I'll be watching you to make sure you never post here again.
>>
op here, i lift 500+ off the ground btw just not by conventional/sumo or any back squat autism, pain free. i know what im doing, you don't and are a shill or a retard and parroting bad advice.
>>
>>40480213
i totally disagree. every day there's a flood of people snapping their shit up and consider the fact most normies don't even deadlift so it's the types who know damn well how to google form cues who are back snappers, not some clueless idiot as the shills will have you believe.
>>
>>40480101

OP youre going to get a lot of shit but thats okay because I agree with you 100%. I have a super long torso, and used to be able to pull 500+ , I dont even deadlift anymore because no matter how much I practice form it breaks because of my chit body proportions. Ive dealt with lower back issues, not because of deadlifts, but deadlifts have definately made my lower back problems worse. I have far less problems now that ive stopped. I just dont feel its necessary for me to deadlift anymore considering its one of the most overhyped lifts anyways. Squats on the other hand, I could never stop squatting
>>
File: 1476635437001.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476635437001.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>40480644
I can't back squat. Low bar destroys my supraspinous fossa. Done all the mobility work and watched all the videos. My shoulders hurt like hell no matter what. High bar crushes my spine because I have an abnormally large spinal segment that no matter how flared up my traps are, the bar pushes on and over time pain turns to agony. I do hack squats mainly instead.

I'd honestly love to conventional deadlift and back squat but it's pretty insulting to think a goon like me hasn't already googled everything or that I can't critique my own form. I'm not a normie. The advice out there flat out doesn't work for me. I'm just glad there's at least other shit I can do instead that doesn't cause pain like bb hack squat.
>>
>deadlift
>back start hurting
>stop deadlifting
>pain stops
>back stays weak
>deadlift again
>WOOOOW WHY DOES IT STILL HURT??? OH MY GOD I SWEAR DEADLIFTS ARE A MEME WHO SAID I NEED DEADLIFTS YOU DON'T NEED DEADLIFTS FOR AESTHETICS I GET ENOUGH DICKS IN MY ASS FROM BENDING OVER ALREADY I DON'T NEED A MEME EXCERCISE TO RUIN MY BACK THANK YOU FAT POWERLIFTERS I'LL STICK TO MY AESTHETIC MUSCLES MAINLY MY BICEPS GOD I LOVE MY BICEPS I CURL LIKE 9 DAYS A WEEK
that's about the average train of thought for people like you
>>
Can someone post a chart on how to do it the right way? I don't trust yt niggers
>>
>>40481136

I feel your pain anon it sucks, but preventing these problems is just the best case scenario. I really wish I could still deadlift because I just enjoy doing them in general, but I enjoy being able to lift without breaking my back much more. :/
>>
Not OP but I'm also struggling with my form on DL. Everything feels fine going up but I struggle to not lose form on my way down.

Anyone else used to have a similar problem that can offer advice? I'm not autistic enough to film myself yet but I'm getting close because every friend I've asked for help has shittier form than me.
>>
>>40481701
This shows how to properly descend to the knees:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGt26jAbOvo

After the bar has passed the knees, you can just let the bar fall in a controlled drop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdroFjrLzk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.