[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a hero in your eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: gaston-beauty-beast.jpg (90KB, 830x330px) Image search: [Google]
gaston-beauty-beast.jpg
90KB, 830x330px
Is he a hero in your eyes?
>>
File: JT Dogzone.gif (168KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
JT Dogzone.gif
168KB, 250x325px
>>40478756
>lifts weights
>hunts enough to feed whole village
>gets angry when the father of the woman who he wanted to marry traded his kid for freedom
>attacks the evil monster that kidnapped the girl
>is attractive

the only reason belle didn't like Gaston because some forced plot

IRL Gaston would have been the hero of the story since the evil monster was a jerk and was made to be as ugly on the outside as he was on the inside.
>>
>>40478756
>Massive biceps
>DYEL triceps
>>
File: chadthunder.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>40478879
Holy fuck you are right. Gaston would have pumped and dumped that bitch easy lmao.

Why is disney so wrong?
>>
>>40478879
>the only reason belle didn't like Gaston because some forced plot

Literally, LITERALLY, all he had to do was not bitch at her for reading her Harlequin paperbacks.
>>
>>40479065
>dem gay eyes

closet homo desu
>>
>>40479065
>pumped and dumped
that wasn't the culture shown in the movie

he clearly wanted to marry her and make her squirt out 30 babies

but she a stronk independence wemon so she deserves some sort of wolfkin forest prince who's even more of an asshole.
>>
>>40478756
>Disney

What are you, some kind of manchild?
>>
>>40479108
>things are completely forgotten from your childhood once you turn 18 and if you do remember them it's a sign that you're some sort of giant baby person

it's like you're retarded.
>>
>>40479108
Most Disney movies are slightly bastardized adaptations of classic literature.
>>
>>40479149
more like old children books
>>
>>40479124
>Still talking about kids films after you grow up

You also talk with your friends how fun was learning how to shit on the toilet instead of using diapers?
>>
>>40479186
I don't remember learning those, I might though.
>>
>>40479186
Why don't you go get a job instead of lurking in your mom's basement, spending all day trolling, neet?
>>
>>40479149
>slightly
>classic literature
>>
>>40479274
?!?! Wtf. You are implying he doesn't have a job...and lurks all day and lives on his moms basement....based off of his immediately measurable internet usage. But you are using the internet in the same manner.....therefore...."I know you are but what am I" "the pot calling the kettle black" so on and so forth.

Tl:dr you are a self incriminating idiot.
>>
>>40479108
I generally agree with this statement, but The Brave Little Toaster still holds up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqT2uOa1-d0
>>
>>40478756
>>40478756
>tried to kill the beast
>not trying to fuck the beast

Gaston trained for aesthetics while the beast left humanity for the strength gainz
>>
>>40478756
Same as with Hitler, you shouldn't glorify people who failed at their lifes goal.
>>
Think about it. He wanted Belle because she was the only woman in the village who didn't ride his dick all the time. He knew she was responsible, caring, and most of all smarter than him about children. If he had taken one of those sluts who follow him around they would just fawn over him and not care about the kids or their family. All he did wrong is proposed instead of taking her out and getting to know her.
>>
>>40478756
>Aesthetic as fuark
>Bangs all the grills
>Friendzoned by oneitis
>Absolutely smashed by a pseudo-power lifter

Naw man, Beast is much more of /ourguy/
>>
File: 1446053763622.png (584KB, 621x697px) Image search: [Google]
1446053763622.png
584KB, 621x697px
>>40478756
my role model
>>
>>40480986
did gaston smash that?
>>
>>40481019
Feminists secretly want to be dommed. She was probably screaming his name in Mickey's Playhouse all night.
>>
>>40480949
This

Recluse that can't stand human interaction.
>>
>>40479274
kek, nice projecting.
Let me try, I bet you have a collection of all your favourite childen shows because you're "grown adult who isn't ashamed of his interests". You probably also have "collectors figuers" that you actually cum on, record it and shear with your internet friends.
>>
>>40481105
>>nice projecting
>starts projecting
>>
>>40480986
John Stamos?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.