[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ Do you grow a bro-plant? Are you thinking of growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: iStock_000015900588Small.jpg (171KB, 566x848px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000015900588Small.jpg
171KB, 566x848px
Hey /fit/

Do you grow a bro-plant? Are you thinking of growing and caring for a pot pet?

I'm thinking of starting an aloe plant, for all dem skin gainz.
No seriously though, I find the idea of caring for a little plant that I can also eat from, is cute
>>
I do. I grow several types of plants, all with something to yield.
>>
>>40477758
Get a real pet, like one of those bug eyed goldfish...
>>
>>40477758
>wants an aloe plant just to jew it's leaves
see why you're alone
>>
>>40477765
Show us broseph
>>
>>40477758
Plants are the best pets. I have a goal of caring for a tiny spice garden one day.
>>
File: NZSfwSV.jpg (34KB, 794x772px) Image search: [Google]
NZSfwSV.jpg
34KB, 794x772px
What do you mean pet plant?

What plants are considered /fit/?
>>
>>40477758
I have aloe, bell peppers, green onion, and avocado.

Planning on getting sweet potato, garlic, ginger, and some fruit trees this spring.

Surely a bonsai tree would be the best /fit/ plantbro
>>
I have like 5 different kinds of ferns because my house doesn't get a lot of sunlight, so they're really the only things that would thrive here. I like them and have had some of em for years; they've actually gotten pretty huge. Plants make awesome decorations.
>>
>>40477758

I grow garlic, chives, blackberries, prunes, pears, spearmint and thyme on a shitty cramped balcony. The bees and bumblebees love me.
>>
>>40478461
>prunes
you mean plums?
>>
>>40477758
I have a cactus and a pathos. The cactus is a real hardy plant, but is kind of a skele plant. But my pathos is a huge drama queen and pretends to wilt if I go a day without watering it. But as soon as I water it, it's leaves spring back up and get glossy. Such a faker.

I used to laugh at my girlfriend (botanist) when she would say that plants have personalities, but after she gave me one, I now realize that she was absolutely right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.