[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ memes you fell for >You HAVE to squat, bench and deadlift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1487699731819.png (181KB, 1868x812px) Image search: [Google]
1487699731819.png
181KB, 1868x812px
/fit/ memes you fell for

>You HAVE to squat, bench and deadlift or you will make zero gains
>OHP is all you need for big delts
>Barbell bench can't be replaced with dumbell bench
>Cutting and bulking
>You can be aesthetic without roids
>>
>brosplits dont work!
>>
Eating ass.

Fuck you guys for memeing me.
>>
>>40476693
HAHAH you actually did it? lmfao
>>
>>40476693
HAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA REALLY ATE ASS AHA
>>
>>40476693
dude i'm a homo and have had sex with several men and i've never done that.
>>
>Don't do curls compounds are enough
>>
Low bar squatting. While it's not a meme for all Rippletits shilled it so hard I tried to perfect my form on it for months without realizing I could do a Clarence Kennedy-esque Glutes to ankles-highbar squat with solid form in a couple of days. I had a terrible buttwink on lowbar that made my low back hurt and I lost a good glob of my gains rehabbing that shit.
Fucking research what's best for your proportions. I thought I had shit mobility but I can go ATG feet within shoulder width apart. On wide stance low bar setup immediately after parallel my lower back starts to round.
And it takes time to heal a minor disk herniation. The sciatica pain was horrendous
>>
lifting natty
>>
>>40476670
>>You can be aesthetic without roids
But you can be aesthetic without roids. In fact you'll look better than 99% of men out there at your peak and the only other 1% is roiders who always take it too far
>>
>>40476927

I meant aesthetic by /fit/ standards
>>
>>40476740
yeah nigga cos mens butts are gross. eating ass is sweet, i only do it to the missus when im drunk though
>>
>>40476693
>>40476699
>>40476729
Autistic samefag, no one talks about that normie meme on /fit/

Plus eating ass is fucking amazing
>>
You made this thread to reassure yourself that only doing accessories will make you big. It won't. Enjoy looking the same year in, year out.
>>
What's wrong with bulking/cutting?
>>
>>40477491
basically this. these threads are always full of people that want validation for their shitty training ideas. typically those ideas involve avoiding doing things that are hard, like heavy squats and deadlifts.
>>
>>40477708
nothing. if you want to get bigger you HAVE to bulk. there's no way to avoid it. if you want to remove some fat to get shredded you HAVE to cut. if you never bulk or cut you're by definition eating maintenance which means you'll never make any significant changes to your physique.
>>
>>40477757
Deadlifts and squats are in no way necessary to look good.

Go ask your mentor Blaha for more info, tard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.