[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOWAD - Gallon of Water a Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: water.jpg (147KB, 667x886px)
water.jpg
147KB, 667x886px
How many of you guys actually do this? Is it worth it - and will I develop any bladder issues if I start doing it?
>>
do you think I would be banned if I posted this on twitter and replaced white with back
>>
>>40475241

is it worth it for what? if you're trying to expand your stomach/bulk/creatine cycle sure but it's not necessary even so

yes you can drink too much water; no it's not likely you will
>>
>>40475241
fuck off
>>
>>40475241

Its alright many vets do this shit, I do this Shit

Also fuck that Dick warmer for being a mouthy negative Dick warmer
>>
>>40475255
Definitely, twitter mods are still very salty about Trump winning so they love to ban anything pro-white/anti-brown
>>
Gallon of water is fine, just don't do it in a plastic jug like that unless you want to develop bitch tits
>>
>>40475526
>le estrogen in plastic meme

>>40475408
>le social media is liberal bias meme

>>40475241
>le race baiting meme
>>
>>40475690
>le head in the sand meme
>>
>>40475241
>>40475271

>do your time in the military
>get out and use your GI bill to go to college and better yourself
>maybe do something with your life that isn't shit-tier grunt work for once
>bitches take pictures of you behind your back and post it on the internet

i am 10/10 mad
>>
>>40475241
I have a half gallon that I try drink daily and all I've noticed is I have to pee more
>>
>>40475241
the jug of water is literally the most normal thing about him. "us army" jacket with a skull and camo backpack... what a faggot and so is the pussy bitch complaining about it
>>
>>40475255
Do it and post reactions
>>
Is there any surer sign that somebody is a shithead than them not capitalizing their Is?
>>
>>40475241
Im not mad about the water thing but that is some boot shit man.

>assault pack
>UCP
>who the hell would voluntarily use that backpack if youre not going to drill or some shit
>us army varsity

Wew lad, got a real war hero here...
>>
>>40475241
The fucks wrong with this person? What's wrong with drinking water from a jug? They sell water in jugs.
>>
>>40475241
I do it. No problems other than feeling amazing all the time and pissing more.
>>
File: photo.jpg (108KB, 900x900px)
photo.jpg
108KB, 900x900px
>>40475241
why does she have scofield in her username, is she being ironic?
>>
>>40476058
This. I love being hydrated 24/7 but holding it in during classes can suck
>>
File: 1475434183288.jpg (22KB, 600x450px)
1475434183288.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
>>40475719
i bet you say 'thank you for your service' everytime you see one of these loser baby killers too, dont you?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.