[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Research

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1487823233621-620710135.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1487823233621-620710135.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
This semester in uni I'm taking a programming class and that allows me to use the computer lab to print anything i want for free. I pronted a pirated copy of starting strength. I want to print research articles online on any /fit/ related topics like amount of protein to take in, even info on roids. Anyone have any links to good research i should print out. I'm starting a collection for later refrence. I'm getting a degree in exercise science.
>>
>>40475008
are you taking KIN 150 at U of I?
>>
>>40475129
Nah. FIU here
>>
>>40475160
ahh ok because I used that book for my class as well and nice to see kines majors here too
>>
File: IMG_20170222_185147.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170222_185147.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Hey OP (and anyone who has a degree similar to him) Im starting college this fall and idk what to do. Can you tell me a little about why you chose your degree over stuff like exercise physiology, kineseology, sports medicine? Thats what im thinking about. How is your degree and what do you recommend. If im not sure what im interested in beyond that general field of physiology/sports/health, what should i make my major? What classes do you recommend to help me decide what im into and what im not into. Ill take any other advice or tips you have. Thanks fit and thanks OP
Pic related its ya boy
>>
>>40475305
I went to CC for a while and already had an idea of what I wanted to do since my 1st semester so my experience is much different, but I can say explore the benefits of being a kines major. What are your career ideas? What do you see yourself enjoy doing in 10 years ? How will tis degree benefit you. I choose this because I was interested in injuries and how they happen/heal them and how the body works during exercise because I ran XC and track in HS and it occured to me several times. Also I want to be a PT so theres that desu. So if you're uncertian about this major stick to undecided until your mind is made up which you have plenty of time to do still
>>
>>40475305
you already have a degree in just fuck my chest up
>>
theres a lot of good info surrounding nutrition and supplements about bodybuilding in this article, check that shit out vro

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033492/
>>
>>40475354
Thanks dog the response means a lot. I might move out and work and do CC like you, idk yet. I like helping people understand how to improve themselves physically. I know im dyel but i taught 5 kids how to lift/eat already and it gives me such an ego boner when i see them progress and improve so idk maybe personal trainer. Im not really familiar with the jobs you can get in the fitness/health industry besides personal trainer, doctor, or pt. My dad knows a PT and he says its a lot of school for ok pay and you have to be smart which im not. I get a 2.8gpa and i have ADHD so school especially math is tough..Idk but again thanks for responding and ill make my major undecided for now. Thank you anon youre helping me a lot
>>
>>40475374
What does this mean. IK my chest is lagging. I have a slightly torn right pec im rehabbing rn
>>
>>40475465
I'd say shadow a PT whether its a personal trainer or physical therapist. I did CC for 3 Years and it was worth it since i had several easy classes out of the way and cheap but regret not finishing my pre pt work there. But all I can say is that CC is HS 2.0 once your really dip your feet into the water. I had a 17 ACT score and now go to one of the biggest colleges in IL thanks to CC. I'd say take some kinesiology courses if your CC has some and see how it goes and then decide. But what you've mentioned seems like several great traits and there a few but idk if your not going into Pre-health profession or pre anything, kinesiology degree isn't useful imo in terms of pay. Again thats I think and anytime anon kun.
>>
>>40475008
>/fit/ related research articles
Ergo-log.com

Just don't try some dumb shit like drinking a gallon of onion juice a day because it increases rat's testosterone levels by 20%
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.