[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: cfb.jpg (48KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
cfb.jpg
48KB, 600x386px
You know, I've become a slut for my temporary pain. I've been sick with the flu for a week, then after that went away, I developed the whooping cough, and now with it I have the flu. Yesterday the place where I sell phones, 3 blacks came in and stole all the iphones, and because I was in front of the display when I ran in, they smashed my head against the wall and knocked me out, then another employee told me when I was knocked out, one kicked my knee in super hard, which is why I am also limping. Combined with the want of not losing my gains, I tonight will go to the gym and do chest, shoulders, and triceps.
This pain and torture of a throbbing head, dripping nose, terrible cough, and bruised knee is killing me, but I just have to laugh. I can't let sickness stop me from working out. I won't make it in time for the summer. I'm going to fight through life with the hatred of being alone and ignored, and I'll reach the top, even if it kills me.
>>
>>40473997
and now with the flu being gone, I have the cold*

maybe my head needs examining after yesterday, kek....
>>
>>40473997
first off, you're going to get other gym goers sick you faggot.

second, you sell phones and phone accessories for a living? NIGGER WASH YOUR HANDS ON A REGULAR BASIS. keep a bottle of hand sanitizer on you and use it.
>>
Don't go to the gym and get everyone sick you autist. You'll be ok if you take a week off
>>
>>40474048
No u
>>
>>40473997
holy shit you are so hardcore OP

jk you're a faggot, i hope you snap your shit up
>>
>>40473997

What kind of faggy edgelord dogshit is this?
>>
>>40473997
you're a big guy
>>
>>40474483
FUCKING KEK
>>
File: Icanonlygetsopissed.gif (400KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
Icanonlygetsopissed.gif
400KB, 488x519px
>>40473997
>getting overpowered
>EVER

What is this pussy shit OP?
>>
>>40474542
>>
>>40473997
*tips
Absolutely euphoric
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.