[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad cheat meals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: img_0044.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px)
img_0044.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Is there anything worse than a bad cheat meal? I'm on a cut and have been getting really tired of brown rice and hot sauce, microwaved broccoli, and unflavored whey protein so I decided to get a burger and fries from In-N-Out for the first time in like 3 months.

I get home, which is about three minutes away, and basically get pic related with some flaccid lettuce and a tomato (the tomato wasn't bad), all of which was at or barely above room temperature. The burger could at least be somewhat salvaged by microwaving it for a bit, but the fries just went straight to the dog. Christ, I probably would have had a better experience just eating the broccoli plain. At least it would have been hot.

Why did this happen, /fit/? Can't I have one single moment of happiness?

Anyone care to share stories of bad cheat meals they've had?
>>
File: o.jpg (79KB, 1000x741px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
79KB, 1000x741px
>>40472475
that's why I always go with chinese when I wanna cheat, but I only cheat once a month
>>
>>40472475
Shoulda gone to a nicer place. When I wanna cheat and don't wanna plan it out and cook for myself, I have some good, cheap Chinese restaurants I frequent

Kinda reminds me of why I made the effort to stop jerking off. They're just not worth the cum
>>
Yeah that sucks, you should have done better than fast food. I had a burger as my cheat meal today, I spend like $11 on it, but it was worth it. Had two big patties with two slices of pepper jack, bacon, fried onions and peppers, and sweet habanero sauce on a potato roll. Shit was so good and the macros actually weren't that bad.
>>
> be fat
> decide to not be fat anymore
> eat great for a whole month, doing keto, no soda
> decide on Subway for first cheat meal, I'll even get a soda I say
> go there, soda machine is down
> drink water anyway
> over a year later, 60 pounds down, not fat anymore
> still have not had a single soda, don't even want one now

Looking back, I honestly think that one moment is what made the difference between me making it and not.
>>
>>40472517

I've been going to In-N-Out several times a year for at least 25 years and 99% of the time I absolutely love it. It's cheap and sloppy and delicious, particularly when I haven't eaten that kind of food in a long time.

Obviously when you go to fast food places, particularly when it's not during a rush period, that you'll get something that's been sitting around for a while. It just sucks when it's supposed to be your one cheat meal for the month.
>>
>taking in-n-out home

You have to eat it immediately you stupid fuck.

Also, just get your burger protein style.
>>
>>40472728

I've gotten In-N-Out to go many times. Sure, the burger might be a little cold, but the fries remain hot and crispy. There was no saving this meal.
>>
File: IMG_1247.jpg (142KB, 640x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
142KB, 640x844px
>he doesn't have a cookout where he lives

How does it feel to know you'll never cheat like a GOD?
>>
>>40472786

That looks fucking incredible 2bh pham.
>>
>>40472786

Pretty good, since I don't have to live in the American south.
>>
>>40472700
Maybe it's a sign, like this anon >>40472591
>>
>>40472475

I dunno. I find that bad cheat meals are a good inspiration to keep going with my cut. Every few months (I'm fat, trying to cut down from 270 to 190 or so. At 225 now) my motivation will falter, and I'll start adding in cheat meals. Generally once a week, but never going above maintenance. No 4,000 calories binges yet, thankfully. Anyway, for the most part only maybe half the cheat meals are particularly good or memorable, and as I start getting lazier with them, the good ones become less and less common. To the point where I just go 'fuck it, too much trouble' and cut them out again.
>>
>>40472786
muh nigga! cookout freaking rocks! always get double cheeseburger with mustard, chili, slaw and onions.
>>
>>40472511
tfw your cheat meal is my proud_about_myself meal
>>
>>40472786
looks fucking perfect
>>
>>40472786
>Cheat meal

You might just be fat
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>>40473754
Technically those are 2 separate trays. You can a choice of either...

1 pick of:
>chicken (grilled fried) sandwich
>pulled pork sandwich
>2 quesadillas
>burger
>2 corn dogs

With choice of two sides (which can be doubled)

>1 quesadilla
>1 hotdog
>1 corn dog
>Cajun fries
>reg fries
>cheese fries
>CHILI cheese fries
>hush puppies

Mfw ordering a quesadilla tray with 2 sides of quesadillas
>>
>>40472475
If you want to have a bad meal, make it. Shit. Pasta Dinner and Chocolate Desert would make me cum through the roof.
>>
>tfw my cheat day is 1800 calories
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.