[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Any /fit/ tips on quitting?
>>
>>40471384
Stop smoking
>>
Buy a vape where you can adjust the nicotine levels and taper yourself down with it
>>
Read Allen Carrs easy way to stop smoking.

I smoked 20 a day for 6 years and quit happily after reading it. No replacements and could still drink alcohol without relapsing.

Not shilling. Look at Amazon reviews if you're sceptical. Also you can download it for free pretty easily.
>>
I personally used to go for a walk whenever I had cravings; the fresh air and cardio was pretty beneficial and could never stand walking and smoking at the same time
>>
>>40471384
Go to NA, you need a support structure.
Or you could vape, or quit.
>>
>>40471384
Cold turkey. Be a man, don't use patches or that other pussy shit.
>>
>>40471384
dont smoke.
problem solved.
>>
Looking at a lot of images of what it does to your body is what made me quit cold turkey and never look back. The urge to smoke usually only lasts for 30 seconds to 5 minutes so keep yourself busy until you forget it. It gets easier for each day that passes. Good luck op!
>>
File: that-first-nipp.jpg (222KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
that-first-nipp.jpg
222KB, 1024x678px
To stop smoking is like going from a bulk, to a cut day-to-day.

Stop eating like a fat fuck=Stop smoking like a fucking chimney.
It's all about self-restraint. Simply DONT PICK UP THE FUCKING CANCER-STICK.

Always remember: We're all gonna make it brah, as long as you want to make it enough.
>>
>>40471384
quit cold turkey after 8 years. 2 years since my last cigarette.

just stop. it was really that easy. you tell yourself "no" when the cravings hit and eventually your body gives up on it. if you're around smokers a lot then it'll be torture but it's doable.
>>
Quitting smoking is a meme. It literally does nothing to you. My Grandad smoked and worked on a farm for 60 years, lived until he was 110.
>>
don't surround yourself with other smokers whom you know, or touch any alcohol for a week -> 2 weeks

there are people out there quitting heroin, stop being such a baby

every vapist i know is still addicted to nicotine
>>
Allan carr easy way is a meme, its just the mindset that the book tells you to adopt what makes it easy to quit

if you have enough love for your body to lift, and go to the gym sun or shine, quitting should be stupidly easy
>>
>>40471384
Look up videos of lung cancer vlogs on YouTube, look at what good happens to your body when you quit, and ask God for mercy
>>
>>40471384
tips? you don't need tips. you need to apply tips. and apply advice. I'm sure you know how to quit but you just want someone to tell you to quit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.