[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought I didn't like 3D anymore but I just started working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1433517132143.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1433517132143.png
155KB, 500x500px
I thought I didn't like 3D anymore but I just started working at a new company and there's this girl that makes me doki doki all the time even though I haven't even talked to her yet.
>>
File: 412131256.jpg (21KB, 499x467px)
412131256.jpg
21KB, 499x467px
>>40467916
Talk to her
>>
>>40468171
Right, I have the social skills of the bottom /a/ users.
>>
>>40468202
Get prescribed anti-depressant from doctor.

Stop watching anime.

Talk to people at work.

Cut hair and shave.

Stop watching anime.
>>
>>40467916
Practice talking to some of your other co workers first until you can somewhat hold a conversation and then talk to her.
>>
>>40468252
>Stop watching anime.
Haven't watched a series in the past 2 years.
>Talk to people at work.
I can somewhat talk to people just fine when they start talking to me.
>Cut hair and shave.
I'm not all that bad looking but there are way better looking guys at work.
>>
Do not talk to her.
>>
Poor social skills only improve with practice, anxiety of talking to a hot gril you don't even know will probably not help much.
Try to make friends with others at company. Try to be open. Find common interests, go drinking with them etc. You will feel more comfortable talking to qt among friends.

Not a fast process but it is how I improved my shit women skills over time.
>>
>>40467916
3D is deception. Humans were meant to not procreate and obsess over superior anime girls.
>>
>>40467916
Inject some test for a confidence boost and get a white QT
>>
>>40468512
Kek
>>
File: 1481992900793.png (615KB, 1000x1057px)
1481992900793.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
>>40467916
Don't do it anon, don't fall for their tricks.
>>
Practice talking to the other girls at work. If you sperg it won't mean anything cause your not really into them. Then once you can make small talk try talking to your crush
>>
>>40467916
i think you got the wrong board my dude
>>
>>40468252
>Get prescribed anti-depressant from doctor.
don't
>>
>>40468658
Why not? I was just about to make an appointment
>>
>>40468627
This desu. If you go straight for a grill you're actually into you will spill spaghetti everywhere. You need to practice on the uggos first.
>>
>>40468724
because you arent depressed just have poor social skills like half the population retard
>>
>>40468825
Got any tips man? I wanna be alpha

I don't want a source. I want the info from you.
>>
>>40468924

Not that guy, but as a start: vit D, fish oil, lift heavy, stop being fat, do regular cardio, keep hygiene good (shower daily, brush teeth morning and night, floss), wear clothes that fit you well and aren't shit, get a decent haircut, and smile at people more often.

If any if the above doesn't apply to you then ignore it.
>>
>>40468986
Thx man

I need to get supplements then for fish oil and Vita D
>>
>>40469280
To expand on the guy who already replied, you are most likely also just bored. Stop sitting around on 4chan/reddit, learn to make decent food and cut all junk food out, take an hour or something to just sit back and listen to a podcast or meditate and get more sleep. Also stop masturbating.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.