[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My delts look like shit what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Deltoid-Divisions1.jpg (73KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
Deltoid-Divisions1.jpg
73KB, 400x358px
Ppl of /fit/ I need to increase the size of my delts what are the best excersizes for mass gain in this area
>>
not OP but i need some posterior deltoid work
>>
front raises
lateral raises
rear raises

low weight high rep
>>
>>40466433
oh i meant to say op, ohp is my favorite shoulder exercise
>>
>>40466426
Overhead press
Shoulder raises
>>40466433
Chin ups
Overhead press
Shoulder raises
>>
>>40466443
lateral shoulder raises?
>>
do workouts for shoulders
>>
>>40466433
Face pulls, bent over lateral raises
>>
>>40466455
excellent, thanks
>>
OP here omw to the gym thanks for the tips everyone

Except this faggot he was more than less than helpful
>>40466451
>>
>>40466433
FACE PULLSSSSSS
>>
>>40466426
ohp and rear delt flies are all you really need
>>
I do ohp and lat raises every push day and my shoulders are shit. I think my front and rear delts are fine but my medial delts look like shit.

I think I might start Klokov pressing again
>>
>>40466441
I can do 1 pl8 for reps but no delta in sight
>>
>>40466448
If you wanna destroy your shoulders
>>
Vertical curly bar rows high weight high rep
>>
OHP
Arnold press
Dumbbell side raises
Upright dumbbell rows
Facepulls
>>
>>40466601
Nice meme. As long as it doesn't pinch or lock up you'll be fine.
>>
File: those tiny delts.jpg (282KB, 1308x1720px) Image search: [Google]
those tiny delts.jpg
282KB, 1308x1720px
>>40466426
Yes i was going for the instawhore look, yes i use a stone as a camera and yes i use gloves because you can quit the gym but you never ever can quit calluses.
For a month i trained them with retard high volume, like 3 sets of 40 with low weight everyday just doing lat raises (standing, seated, tilting forward and backwards etc), then i started to add more stuff and more variation.
For the lateral delt:
wide grip barbell rows, 4x12 upping the weight, never let the elbows go higher than your shoulders are.
db rows, until failurex5 upping the weight and using retard weight, i keep the weights close to my body and i try not to rock my body.
Sometimes i do cuban shoulder press try that with no weight first then add like .250 kg
for the posterior head:
wide grip and close grip cable row, one of those is 4x12 the other 3x5 depending on how i feel
wide grip and close grip cable pulldown, the same 4x12, 3x5.
For anterior:
OHP front and behind the head, 3x5 just trying to see how much i can do (1lmfaopl8x3)
And i do, something like a db front push but using a close grip in a cable machine if that makes any sense...
>>
Years and years of volume on side raises and presses. Roids will help you out a lot here.
>>
>>40466593
Welcome to the world of natty lifting. Delts don't pop out unless you have supreme genetics. Get your ohp to 225 and maybe you'll have good delts
>>
Lat, front, rear raises 3x12 each
The Press™
>>
Rear delt flies are also really nice. Never realized how under developed my Post Delts were until I tried them. If you're gym has a flye machine it usually has adjustments for rear delt work
>>
>>40466433
Facepull, bent over row
>>
Overhead press and rows are all you need. Do lots of overhead press for front and side delts, do lots of rows for rear delts (and upper back).

Side lateral raises are a good accessory for side and front delts, and facepulls are a good accessory for rear delts.
>>
I need to make my shoulders pop out to give me more width. They just don't have any size. is medial deltoid the one that would do that?
>>
>>40466440
How do I make progress doing lateral raises, though? I've been doing 3x15 with 7 kg dumbbells for months and I still rarely manage to complete the last set without my form breaking down.
>>
>>40467475
"confuse the muscle"
change the weight, rep range, speed of movement, whatever.
>>
Facepulls, Standing Barbell Overhead ThePress.
>>
>>40467303
Yes but don't expect good results unless you are taking roids. Delts take literally years of volume to pop.
>>
>>40466426
circus db press you moron
>>
>>40466959
>but you never ever can quit calluses.
??
They go away after a couple months of not lifting
>>
File: heretic.jpg (90KB, 720x744px) Image search: [Google]
heretic.jpg
90KB, 720x744px
>>40469063
>couple months of not lifting
>>
File: belkin_press.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
belkin_press.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>40466426
Overhead press; do them in the scapular plane, so start with elbows ~45deg in front of shoulders and slowly let them go to 0deg overhead.

Slightly bent-over lateral raises; keep thumb higher than pinky, bend your arms slightly.

Landmine lateral raises; keep a slight bend in arms.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.