[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>40466113
dumb ppl voted for trump
>>
>>40466113
it seems there is floor with machines for Hilary voters
>>
>>40466113
>people doing hard work voted for trump
>people going to the gym to socialize and signal voted Shitlary
no surprise to be honest familia
>>
>>40466113
>INB4 this starts a new trend of weight lifting = a sign of alt-right neo nazi as a complementary to drinking milk for white purity...
>>
>>40466113
he means that you should keep /pol/ in /pol/ you obnoxious faggot
>>
>>40466152
the alt right is dead buddy
>>
>>40466152
literally
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>40466152

that would be great
>>
Nassim seems pretty ironpilled.

https://medium.com/@nntaleb/strength-training-is-learning-from-tail-events-7aa2c074569d#.tu54cdtut
>>
>>40466159
you sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHM6HtPuVxs
>>
/pol/ is the realest board on this god forsaken fucking forum. literally every other board has its head up its ass and lacks self awarness. on every other board people do nothing else but brag and try to get attention. especially this piece of shit board. everybody is trying so hard to seem like an elitist piece of shit, constantly trying to prove something. having been rejected by society you desperately seek to stand out in a sea of nameless, faceless, talentless, worthless weebs, neets, rejetcs and autists. it really saddens me how people think that a comment they make in this echo chamber is going to have any fucking impact in the real world. you are nothing. you will always be nothing. your peers will always think you are a weird, socially awkward, timid little person. i pitty all of you and i hope that you will one day wake up and realise that you are a burden to everyone around you and just fucking end yourself. please know that no one will ever mourn you. a conversation about your death would go something like:

>did you know anon died?
>who?
>that kid who always sat alone at recess
>oh, i always thought that guy going to shoot up the school at some point
>oh well, wanna get some taco bell?

please think about what i've said and try to make some changes in your life or better yet just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>40466205
Please make a better copypasta I didnt even laugh
>>
Girls voted for Hilary?
>>
File: 13950237545.gif (444KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
13950237545.gif
444KB, 500x351px
>>40466160
We could reasonably see SS+GOMAD interpreted by the mainstream media as neonazi propaganda in our lifetime
>>
>>40466141
Guillotines I hope
>>
>>40466113
strong people voted Trump, weaklings voted Hillary. strong people believe they've got what it takes to survive the risk of electing a guy with no political experience and an unpresidential temperament if it means fucking off the shitty status quo. weaklings don't believe they will survive that risk so are willing to live under a status quo that barely acknowledges their existence beyond extorting a vote every few years.
>>
>>40466141
kek, severely underrated.
>>
>>40466228
Lowbar squats confirmed pure aryan
>>
>>40466205
>/pol/ is the best board guys!
>I'm gonna assert this by spamming it on a fitness board!
>Those weightlifters are definitely gonna have political insights that align with mine!

Buddy, we enjoy picking up heavy shit and putting it down again. Political stuff isn't our specialty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.