[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally takes me 2-3 hours each night to fall asleep >wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1486206795691.jpg (21KB, 272x245px)
1486206795691.jpg
21KB, 272x245px
>literally takes me 2-3 hours each night to fall asleep
>wake up every hour on the hour
>can't sleep in past 7:00 AM

JUST
>>
>>40463237
do some manual labor
and no going to the gym is not manual labor
go pick some rotting stumps out of a field
>>
>>40463237
>>wake up every hour on the hour

this reminded me: i had a professor in college who told us that when he was in high school, he would set his alarm to go off every half hour starting at like 3am because he loved the feeling of falling back asleep after snoozing the alarm.
>>
>>40463454
Yeah well I fucking can't fall asleep again for ages so it pisses me off

Plus my bed is a shitty generic uni dorm rock so it isn't exactly comfortable to fall asleep again on
>>
>>40463246
this.

holy fuck 99% of people have never done manual outdoor labor. I actually am willing to bet over 99 percent of /fit/ doesn't know how to operate a chainsaw nor has ever touched a shovel in their lives
>>
>>40463237
>can't go to sleep untill 7am
You don't want this bro
>>
>>40463487
yeah that sucks dude

i used to have problems falling asleep too, and what made the biggest difference for me was a program called f.lux that automatically dims your computer screen at night.
>>
I recommend melatonin 3-6 hours before bed. The bottle says 30 min before bed but its fucking wrong!
As another anon said, control your light. limit bright blue light in the evenings.
Try to take your stimulants all in the morning. Coffee, energy drinks, etc.
Exercise does help, but it's not as great as some faggots in this thread say. Not everyone has time to do physically demanding work for hours a day, some of us have stuff to do. lol.
>>
>>40463246
Not anyone in this thread but I work 12 hour days shoveling and building shit and even then the first 1 or 2 days of work are pretty much guaranteed to have me awake all night.
>>
ZMA before bread
>bed
>>
>>40463237
Melatonin, you're welcome. Less is more, take 1 mg.
>>
>>40463237
that used to be a few months ago i had really bad anxiety or stress and could never sleep in ever it was awful and id always wake up. but it just went away and its pretty normal now
>>
>>40463237
OP, I've had the same problem since childhood. Use Gravol. It hits the system fast and lets you get a few solid hours of sleep and leaves your system quickly unlike regular sleeping pills, although it's technically for motion sickness. Take one full tab 30 minutes before bed.
>>
>>40463505

>not making enough money to have people wreck their bodies doing physical labor for you

Talk to me when you're in PT and have a hard time bending down to take a shit, friend. :^)
>>
>>40463505
I grew up working on farms.
>riding horses
>riding tractors
>branding calves
>roping calves
>breaking in steers
>rogue fields
>laying irrigation pipes (no not laying those other pipes)
>mowing lawns n' shit
>the list goes on

Now I live in a city and work online. I have tons of freedom and tons of insomnia.
So your recommendation is that I go out onto a city street and start digging holes wherever I find dirt or I chainsaw trees that line the sidewalk? Everyday? Fucking retard trying to sound like a tough guy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.