[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I lose this fat or is it pointless? 3 years ago I got to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 25.png (488KB, 588x436px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
488KB, 588x436px
Can I lose this fat or is it pointless?

3 years ago I got to weight 100kgs and dropped 25 of them. since them I've stayed at around 73-80kgs (now I'm 76kg).

I want to start lifting but I'm lazy af, so I want to know if there is any chance I can lose whats left of fat in me by dieting (1000kcal for 1-2 months?) or if I just have to start hitting the gym.
>>
>>40462581
looks like you need muscle toning. hit the gym, losing anymore weight makes you look scrawny
>>
>>40462581
Dude of course you can. People have lost way more than that before, that's barely anything. You've gotta hit the gym. Diets rarely work unless you really commit to them and most people just find it easier to work out if you're trying to lose fat. Of course you should ideally still make some dietary changes, but exercising will burn calories so that you can eat more. That way, you can either make dietary changes for fast weight loss, or you can continue consuming your normal amount of food and possibly gain a little more muscle.
>>
>>40462606
yea I know, my arm looks kinda anorexic, but I really want to get rid of the belly fat left, and what I fear is that if I start lifting (I won't go over 2000kcal for a while) it will take me much more time than just starving for some weeks and then starting from there
>>
>>40462636
desu everytime I've lost weight has been by calorie counting

idk, like I said a friend told my I was really anorexic and that freaked me out a little, and since then I've been eating normal (I was doing intermittent fasting and meals of around 800-1000kcal), if not I would be in the third week of the diet, and I was pretty committed to it
>>
>>40462581

Start lifting and eat on a deficit. You will make gains and lose bodyfat.

You are literal babby, gains will be coming in hot if you stay consistent.
>>
>>40462691
last time I hit the gym was october last year, but I quit after going 4 times because I was too self conscious about not being able to bench press 10 kgs lmao

I've been thinking of getting some dumbbells and grow arm strength at home first
>>
>>40462645
see, the thing is is that once you get off the diet your body is going to put the weight back on your stomach. the better muscle tone you have the less fat your belly will look, and the harder it will be to put back on the weight.
>>
>>40462581
I have almost exactly the same body as you and I've been losing fat just from cardio and bodyweight training. I haven't even altered my diet.

Obviously I'm making little to no gains, but that's not really my intention right now.
>>
>>40462581
plz lift skellington
>>
>>40462691
>>40462712
I guess so, I'm kind of afraid of bulking bc of the belly but if i do it on a deficit (would you say 1800 is cool? I'm 1.92m) that'd be okay

>>40462869
desu I'm lazy, and 0 resistance (out of breath from jogging 200 meters lmao)

>>40462923
I guess I will

btw I didn't know people were so nice around here, thanks awoo
>>
>>40462710
My dude when I started my max was 45 lbs. Now I bench 155 for reps. I'll be at 2 plates by the end of year. Thar embarrassment should fuel you to strive for whatever it is. 5 months consistent lifter
>>
>>40462986
>desu I'm lazy, and 0 resistance (out of breath from jogging 200 meters lmao)
Just cutting will make you go full skellington so you've to to do something. Plus, bad cardio will literally kill you so pls fix for your future self's sake.
>>
>>40463093
I guesss

>>40463011
skellington is nice aesthetics, but yea I know what you mean and I also don't want to be a weak negroe
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.