[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grills of /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (170KB, 988x1480px)
image.jpg
170KB, 988x1480px
Are there any femanon fit grills around? Only asking because most the the advice in these threads is geard towards bulking and what not, which is great but not the aesthetic I want as a female.

/fit/ grills, what are your goals and how are you achieving them? What is your ideal body?
I've been cutting and working out 6-7 days a week for about two months, doing a lot of cardio but also a lot of weight training, squats and yoga. finally starting to see some results and am stoked to keep training and push it even further.
>>
In case this becomes a legit post: Can you share some beginner bodyweight programs for girls?

I want to try to convince my gf to work out but most good routines I see give no explicit instructions for females.

Can I assume that the progressions from those programs (e.g. r/bodyweightfitness recommended workout) are OK for her, or should she start with something else?
>>
>>40461873
There is nothing explicit for girls.

It's not the workout that will make a girls muscles look girly - her hormones will do that for her. Unless you pump her full of roids, she will not look like a man

She will however get fat if she bulks too hard
>>
>>40461873
I don't have a good specific routine but I would say tell her to concentrate more on muscle density through low weight, high reps than on increasing her max. Most girls just want some toning or light definition, not big hulk muscles.
>>
>>40461873
Legs and ass are hard to do with bodyweight, which is why that routine recommends squats with weights.

The routine is great and works for either gender. Only if the goal is a juicy booty, she should do a program specifically for women like strong curves instead.
>>
>>40462057
Girls grow muscle much slower, plenty of time to stop if you somehow managed to go anywhere near accidentally turning into the hulk. Increase weight as you normally would.
>>
>>40462066
> The routine is great

talking about /r/bodyweight here
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.