[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BENOR FITNESS THREAD/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485675719552.jpg (169KB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1485675719552.jpg
169KB, 1080x1620px
Desu just measured

I'm 5'7inch lying down on my bed... but 6inch standing up? why is this... which one do I tell people? I also feel like that wasn't the full extent of my boner capabilities either so idk :/

I'm 5.5in girth, but I always tell girls my dick is 7 inches and the fags on omegle tell me my donk is big which got me really confused
>>
>>40460327

Your gut flows over your dick, eh?
>>
>I have an IQ of 98 on paper...but it's 75 in real life.
>>
>>40460327
6.5 inch asian reporting

you're going to have better blood flow to your lower extremities (and penis) when you stand up as opposed to laying down.

i always tell people i'm smaller than i am so as to surprise them with my monster dong.

there are many tricks to making your benis look hyuge on camera. this isn't an accomplishment to write home about.
>>
>tfw grower
>everyone else in the locker room is a shower
>have to flick myself a few times in the sauna before i come out so i have a half-mast so i feel like i can match the other dudes

anyone else feel this insecure
>>
>>40460345
I don't have a gut tho...

I'm 175lbs and 6'2" kek

>>40460360
kek is 6 in ok?

>>40460362
nope had my dickpics leaked when I was 13 all around my school and everyone I know and nobody cared, except for the girl and her friends but it helped more than it took away
>>
>>40460362
That's how high school wrestling was. Everybody just tugged their dicks and walked around naked

>be 17, junior, 152 weight
>Get done rolling around and dominating the weaklings
>losing semi because I'm not rubbing my dick on anyone's back anymore
>Get nekkid, step closer to locker to get a few quick pumps
>go to shower, we're all having a gay old time, pissing on freshman, towel whips, all that good highschool jackassery
>notice I'm shrinking, give a few tugs
>lock eyes with my practice buddy, he's 145
>tug our dicks and continue with post workout shenanigans

I really don't see where the "wrestling is gay" meme came from
>>
File: IMG_1338.jpg (4MB, 4608x3304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1338.jpg
4MB, 4608x3304px
>>40460327
you need to measure with a straight ruler from the base on the top side, while standing, if you're not 8x6 you can use PE to achieve it, if 7x5 in one year, longer if smaller
size genetics and bathmate work great and i use them all the time, hanging is the greatest for overall gains though, more of an advanced technique however, and manual work can be just as effective for beginners. currently at 8.25x6 and my goal for this year is 9x6.75
>>
>>40460492
stats before starting any PE?
>>
>>40460492
Are dick gains linear
What can I expect starting at 8.75 x 6.25? Wouldn't mind just having a literal monster since I already have to special order condoms
>>
>>40460581
oh 7x5, took me since last april to get to my current stats, very near religious-level daily work
>>
>>40460492
what the fuck are these words?
>>
>>40460612
that's a pretty outrageous starting point, but essentially are linear up to a certain level. i think the more you start with the more potential growth can occur, as basically length gains occur along the whole length of the shaft, so it stands to reason that the lengthening exercises being applied to more tissue means more gains. sort of like how a taller person has more frame to fill out with muscle, but in the case of the penis the level of work does not differ between people starting at 4 and at 8. Anyone starting at a point after 8 length has the potential for double digits i would say. girth does affect the rate of growth slightly (more resistance to length work) so 6.25 being pretty massive could slow gains somewhat

>>40460659
its one hell of a rabbit hole to fall down my friend
>>
>>40460492
So you used an all day stretcher and the bathmate to get to 8x6?

I'm 7x5 and want that 8x6 myself.

No jelqing or clamping?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.