[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unJUST from skinny weak dyelmode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Where do you start if you're a sedentary IT nerd who can barely do 15 push ups?

Warmer weather is coming up and I'm embarrassed to wear short sleeved shirts.
>>
Here you go

https://newbie-fitness.blogspot.com/2007/01/stripped-5x5.html
>>
You start by reading the sticky
then learn good weightlifting form
then do Stronglifts 5x5 until you are able to move weights that are average for a normie
from there you either continue on a strength-based program if you want to be stronk or start an aesthetics-based routine if you want to be sexy - but preferably you do periods of both. You could also move to a calisthenics routine if you want to do cool moves, but the gains are slow and minimal and you have to have the mental fortitude to control your diet pretty precisely.

Whatever you choose, learn how to eat the right amount. It will be more than you think or are used to. Also learn not to be lazy and just shovel everything into your gob. You'll probably get muscle growth but you'll also become a putrid skinnyfat manbaby with fat tits.

Read the sticky and learn as much as you can.

Then read the sticky again.

Then repeat.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>40452802
Your muscle insertions are all fucked up so even if you got bigger you would just look weird.
>>
Sedentary IT Nerd here. Plus hardmode 6'5"

Just eat lift sleep. The trifecta. I just do bodyweight now but used to lift.

Ultimately it comes down to your dedication. This isn't something you can cheat at.
>>
>>40452802
GOMAD
>>
>>40452802
? just lift weights. dont worry about the program u make gains doing anything. just do squats and bench and deadlift and then do whatever accesories u want, just make sure u progress the weight on the compound movements for maximum gains.
>>
>>40452828
>5x5 deadlift
choo chooooo all aboard
>>
>>40452802
dud e fucck off
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.