[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your gym crush /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 540x540px
My gym crush is a pretty blonde girl
>she joins 2 months ago
>exchange looks regularly
And no i dont look like a creep. Im very very self concious and i always pay attention to how i come off. And i catch her looking at me more than the other way around.
>a month ago im commenting on how cute she is with a friend
>some scrawny first time lanket is next to us doing curls with 10lbs
>later turns out its her boyfriend
>i guess he's insecure so he tries to hug her all the time and put his arm around her to let everyone know she's his gf
>she flat out pushes him away and says stuff like "can you not"
>over the next few weeks i always "accidentally" end up working out next to crush while he watches
>catch her glancing and miring now and then
>after few weeks her boyfriend stops coming
>guess they broke up

Now i can go back to enjoying my fantasy and just observing my gym crush in peace.
>>
>Crush
Man up fuckin faggot
>>
>>40449585
I dont approach people in general. And im a pussy when it comes to making a move on a girl. Let me enjoy my fantasy world.
>>
>>40449974
jesus christ
>>
File: wT5fZpAz6T-2.png (34KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
wT5fZpAz6T-2.png
34KB, 300x250px
>>40449565
>rosy cheeked strawberry blonde
>sticc
>always listening to music on headphones
>lifts weights but is so skinny it doesn't make much of a difference

I don't think I'm the only guy into her, because I witnessed some major autism
>she's wearing her noise cancelling headphones
>balding guy about 22 walks up behind her, she's using the only bench but she's resting between sets and looking at her phone
>watch him out of the corner of my eye
>he mouths counting down from 5
>when he gets to 0 he asks her if he can work in
>>
File: 1487223422163.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1487223422163.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>>40451261
>>
Tall tan chick, thick legs.
Had to ask her to move her phone off the bench the other day.
Think about trying to chat her up, look around gym at number of guys in way better shape than me and realize I have no shot

Life is fun.
>>
File: 1484341873942.jpg (64KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484341873942.jpg
64KB, 472x472px
>>40451261

Kek hole leeeee shit
>>
>cute girl has literally been eye fucking me the past couple of months at the gym
>notice her looking at me constantly because of all the mirrors everywhere in the gym
>catch her mirrin' when I'm doing squats (best feeling ever)
>haven't had a good opportunity to talk to her yet

Feels good and bad bros
>>
>>40452206
try to sink up your workouts so you come and go at the same time anon
>>
The girls lifting at the gym are really nice to me, but I don't think they have crushes. I'm a cutie pie but I'm not jacked (expensive gym full of finance bros) like everybody else. At least I'm not the weakest anymore (based NYR).

One of the receptionists definitely has a little thing for me though. She looks at me too long, will practically chase me down for the customary "have a nice day" if I try to sneak out, and always smiles super wide when I walk in. Makes me feel better about all the girls being completely unphased by my unthreatening demeanor and mediocrity in the weight room lol
>>
>>40449565
She's a petite tight bodied blonde. Wears short shorts and a long shirt where it looks like she's not wearing pants. Probably 16 and still in high school.
>16 is legal in my state.
>>
there's a really cute blonde chick that works at my uni gym

I rarely see her though but I kinda want to ask her out. Seems like an even worse idea than asking a girl who works out though.
>>
>>40452389
isn't that a bit stalkerish
>>
>>40453220
not really. stalkerish would be spending hours on her facebook trying to find out her schedule
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.