[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate supplement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2729.jpg (607KB, 1200x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2729.jpg
607KB, 1200x1439px
Everybody knows that marijuana is the ultimate healt supplement. From the scientifically proven benefits of CBD and the uplifting benefits of the psychoactive THC. I just don't want to have to keep buying an OZ every week from my dealer. I'm considering growing for myself but idk where to find any fucking seeds.
>>
>>40448091
you can probably find a bunch in your weed considering you smoke mids. an ounce a week is not that expensive
>>
Nigga, how is this fitness related?
>>
>>40448123
Looking for seeds to grow my own supplements, learn to read you fat fuck.
>>
File: life.jpg (13KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
13KB, 280x280px
>>40448091

yea man. i always tell people that weed cures cancer but they dont believe. stupid pharma industry pushing bullshit lies. weed seriously helps me lift and cured my depression. i was really sad when my gf left me and when i smoked weed i was not depressed anymore. weed should be a depression drug too.
>>
>>40448091
If you're buying an ounce a week you need to see someone.
>>
>>40448115
You rich shit, an oz a week is like $300 a week
>>
weed gives me really intense thoughts and impending sense of doom. It also kills my social skills
>>
>>40448091
I knew a kid who grew weed on campus right outside of his dorms lol. He pulled them though after a few months and we made tea.
>>
>>40448179
Shit man you're getting ripped off
Although I agree that he needs help for buying and smoking so much
>>
>>40448164
Yeah, I'm looking for someone to get me seeds
>>
>>40448212
Live in FL?
>>
>>40448242
iowa city.
>>
File: 1486916242839.jpg (46KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1486916242839.jpg
46KB, 600x443px
>>40448193
you just gotta stop being a pussy lil boi
>>
>>40448268
I dont ship shit, but if you were in FL i'd have given you 20ish seeds.
>>
>>40448306
Why not? Just put them in a DVD case wrapped in multiple layers of plastic and mint or something like that and you're good for sure.
>>
>>40448193
>It also kills my social skills
Hey anon I've had the same issue, and no matter how much I've tried I can't overcome it. So now I don't smoke if I'm around people or if I'm going out. Don't let it control you m8.

>tfw spending like 8 burgerbucks a week on good weed
Based Mexico
>>
>>40448179
>dealer is like a brother to me, grew up with him
>sells an o for 180 of the best shit
i do smoke too much, but i also have a better job then you, considering that my habits dont effect my lifting or my work i dont know why it should matter
>>
>>40448242
west palm here
>>
>>40448405
Good job fucboi
>>
>>40448405
good for you dude. thanks my dream someday.
>>
>>40448365
Nah I don't fuck with sending anything, I have another few months of residency before I can go into a fellowship. Not screwing myself after coming this far.
>>
>>40448091
Any smart shop should have them.
>>
>>40448091
If you are smoking an ounce a week I'm going to have a hard time believing you do anything productive at all. Do you have a job ?

I've had friends & coworkers that smoked that you would never guess. Then there are other people who degenerate into permanent Dude.... laugh at everything and sound retarded. If you are doing an ounce a week I'm going to guess you fall into the DUDE category.

Ultimate health supplement ? Source ?
>>
>>40448179
>an o for 300
>can't find seeds easily

What fucking third world country do you live in? California here and I can't leave the house without tripping over weed.
>>
>>40448611
Dude I smoke at work and smoke at the gym, hit the vape and bike. It makes cardio 3,000x More bearable. Smoke a big ass bowl and next thing I know I just biked 10 miles. I also work as a night auditor at a hotel so all I do at work really is 10 minutes of work and sit and wait for people to show up for The rest of the 8 hour shift.
>>
>>40448620
I knew a guy who'd smoke a J before we worked on cadaver's and he said it was wild shit.
>>
>>40448193
There are different strains which are so different from each other it's almost like different drugs. Sativa is more cerebral and can cause paranoia in the less experienced. Maybe try indicas or hybrids.

t. someone who used to swear up and down weed "wasn't for him" and "made him paranoid" and now smokes every day.
>>
>>40448091
Disgusting degenerate, fuck off
>>
>>40448611
>smoking weed makes you lazy/retarded

sounds like someone's only ever heard of indica
>>
>>40448629
ounce a week ?
>>
>>40448663
Gotta be high or else I'm on edge and about to slam a bitch ass
>>
>>40448141
this photo is funny its like being under constant sedation.
>feel shitty
>eat to feel better
>smoke pot to feel better
>listen to shitty music to feel better
>sleep to feel better
>just fill your day with this to avoid any real life problems

ppl live like this :(
>>
>>40450169
Last girlfriend turned into this and I loved her more than she loved me. Broke up with me. Destroyed me. Slowly building back my A1 bod I had before we had started dating (Over the course of dating her got fat as fuck because all we would do is smoke weed, drink, and have sex... Literally). That'll show her.
>>
>>40450233
>he quit lifting to smoke weed
>>
>>40450470
Oh shit. didn't read that. That's a weak ass mentality if you can let weed take over your physcial health.
>>
>>40448179
dude you don't even have to have great connections to get an oz of good shit for $250. and if you go through an oz a week, maybe buy a quarter pound at a time for $225/oz
>>
>>40448647
kid this isnt the 70s weed smoking is patrician as fuck now

catch up
>>
>>40448091
Google "seed bank". If your country is tight as fuck you'll have to figure out which ones make it through customs.
>>
Fucking stoners are the worst. All you know is weed, all you think about is weed and you get fucking triggered when someone challenges the idea that weed is not the greatest thing on the planet. Weed is a fucking meme, has really skeptical medical benefits and overall turns you into a low-test limp wristed faggot. Smoke your weed, I'll stay /straightedge/ and smash cunt.
>>
>>40453744
Maybe don't come to a weed thread of you hate weed?
Your just getting worked up for nothing.
>>
>>40453744
>smash cunt

lol some chicks dig smoking weed.
>>
>>40453789
>Fuck yeah bro, smoke weed bro, its great bro
Drop of life and have another bong rip faggot. While your at it take your degenerate drug-fucked ass back to /b/
>>
>>40453804
>chicks
3/10 sluts at best, don't kid yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2091.jpg (234KB, 750x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2091.jpg
234KB, 750x903px
Hows my crop looking fellars?

Pic related
>>
> Wake up at 6:30AM
> Get to local park and smoke a bowl
> Run my 4 miles
> Feel fucking great
I see nothing wrong with the fusion of herb and exercise. Afterwards I head to class clear minded and ready to learn.
>>
>>40453818
There's some smart girls who like to toke up.
>>
>>40453744
Why is everything in just extremes for you people? Is it that difficult to figure out most people smoke weed and not make it the center of their life? It's like coffee to a lot of smokers, just another vice they have. I smoke almost everyday(trying to cut down) and I never even mention it unless someone asks
>>
File: IMG_0537.jpg (94KB, 654x1120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
94KB, 654x1120px
Smoking marijuana regularly is truly the most blue-pilled degenerate activity you could do.

Sure, its good to smoke up once every 2/3 months to relieve your clogged brain and even then only as a tool for deep meditation with clear objectives. Afterwards you're good to go out in the real world and use your unclogged brain through skills/work/hobbies etc.

On the other hand we have the degenerate stoner loser cramped up on his shit and piss stained couch with unkept hair and nails, unable to go to gym 5/6 days a week and unable to hit 5pl8 dead on the reg because hes a fucking embarrassment to the male genome.

No, its not fucking cool to #blazeiteveryday faggot. You dont have cancer or any other forms of ailments which you use as an excuse to waste money and kill your brain cells. You only need pot once every 45-60 days not every day. Anybody that defends otherwise is either a really immature kid/manchild or a degenerate loser that has either never has a job or works a dead-end job with no prospects for the future.

Dont be a fucking degenerate, dont let pot pump estrogen in your system everyday. Find INTERESTING ways to utilize your time, which is all you have and the clock is ticking.
>>
>>40453955
Preach brother. 420 fags really jimble my jombles
>>
>>40453830
Looks dank

Also drugs are for beaners and negros
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.