[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: planet fatness.png (2MB, 925x798px) Image search: [Google]
planet fatness.png
2MB, 925x798px
Why does Planet Fitness have a reputation for being a bad gym when Planet Fitness itself claims it's not even a gym?
>>
>>40445000
Because it's a fucking gym for fatties and tumblerinas.
They love calling shit diffrently
>>
>>40445000
Because despite its special snowflake syndrome, it is in fact a gym. It's just a gym that prides itself on giving their patrons the mindset that no discipline is a-ok so long as your paying.
>>
>>40445014
>Because it's a fucking gym

But even they admit they're not a gym
>>
>>40445024
And fat girls claim they're healthy, what's your point?
>>
>>40445000
>health club franchise
There's nothing healthy about it.
>>
>>40445000
>religion is the disease and jesus is the cure

Fucking kill yourself, that's just an adverstising ploy
>>
>>40445056
This
>>
File: LaYhK.jpg (290KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LaYhK.jpg
290KB, 1920x1200px
I used to work at Planet Fitness, honestly most people just don't understand OP. If you're going to Planet Fitness expecting serious gains you're an idiot! It's like expecting a fish to climb a mountain, it just ain't gonna happen. It's obviously catered to older folks, and people looking to maintain at least some level of fitness (cardio). Of course it attracts fat, lazy, and stupid people, so of course the corporate PF folks realized Pizza/Bagel days were a good idea.

But there are really good older folks who like the environment Planet Fitness offers. It's nice and low stress, perfect for the older lady looking to live as long as she can.
>>
>>40445127

At least it attracts the old ladies so that they go to PF instead of my gym and then subsequently bitch about heavy dead lifting noises or the re-racking of heavy weights.

>Before a planet fitness opened in my area
>Old women, fat old men, and unmotivated fatasses who seem to have too much money to spend inhabit the gym
>It was about 90% of the consumer base of that particular gym too and the rest were the average gymbro or power lifter type
>The staff lifted and were pretty fit themselves but had to appease the old women or else they would lose money
>You were guaranteed to get talked to if you dead lifted. The staff didn't give a shit but had to make it look like they did.
>PF opens up
>The gym is nearly free of them and I could dead lift in peace

Old women in gyms are gains goblins incarnate.
>>
>>40445216
why would they talk to you cus you were diddlyng?
>>
>>40446077
old people will do literally whatever they want
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.