[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Connor Picks Up Girls AT The Gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (285KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
285KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaD0HcwAPcE

Why don't you even have a gf?
>>
>|PRANKED

no thanks
>>
So this is the power of the CHAD? God damn, I thought I felt pathetic before.

Also, that asian bitch is top tier attention whore. And regular whore.
>>
>PRANKED

Please tell me this autist fuck is being ironic
>>
>>40443831
No charisma at all, Conor just comes off as try hard most of the time to be honest.
>>
Is this some character he plays?
How can you be this fit and socially inept at the same time?
>>
>>40443831
Why do you keep shilling your autistic videos here
>>
>>40444250
He had no friends growing up, was/is an introvert. These videos are hard for him but he likes making them because it gives him confidence, besides the obvious shit loads of money.
>>
>>40444250
Kek
>>
>>40444250

the fuck? Have you seen most of this board?

It's literally a whole bunch of anime lovers who decided to get jacked.

Now they're still in their basements watching anime, but they've also got muscle mass.
>>
>>40444411
nice digits
>>
>>40444090
He's not a chad, he's not that great looking desu (no homo)
>>40444300
If that's the case fair enough I respect it, I couldn't make vids like this
>>
>>40444300
>it gives him confidence
And still has huge confidence issues.
His body language, frantic gesture, speech pattern, not able to spot the uncomfortableness of the people he interacts with.
I get it if you are still nervous, he behaves like he trained in his basement for years, cylced a few times, with no social interaction during his transformation. And at the end he decides to start a YouTube-Channel.

>besides the obvious shit loads of money
I don't know if his channel is that profitable.
>>
>>40444459
>not that great looking
Not a fan or gay but that guy is handsome as fuck you delusional faggot
>>
>>40444459
He's an insufferable autist but he's handsome as fuck bro
>>
>>40444599
Dude I swear some people on this board as so fucking idiotic. He's handsome af bruh like how do you not realize it. Yes he's a Youtube personality but he's also got ((MAD GAME))
>>
>>40444250
he's basically what would happen if anyone here actually looked like they lifted
>>
>>40444823
KEK... So true. He's obviously pretty well versed when it comes to what he eats (macros, supplements, etc), which is what I assume a lot of /fit/izens (myself included) tend to neglect a lot.
>>
>>40444569
You're right anon if you're socially awkward the best way to combat that is just to sit around and do nothing about it
>>
>>40444800
Why are you sucking his dick so much? Yeah he's a good looking guy but I wouldn't say handsome af
>>
this shit is so cringe, i honestly cant even watch it. What makes this dude radiate awkwardness? Is is the way he talks? I can't pinpoint it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.